Indiana
Options

Anyone planned a wedding in 3 months???

Unfortunately, we are having to plan our wedding in less than 3 months.  We have our date for Dec 17, 2011.  We are on a pretty tight budget...$5000-6000  I think we're going to have our ceremony/reception at Valle Vista and wondering who has had or been to a wedding there?  How much "extras" do they get you on?  Also can anyone recommend a dj and possibly a photographer fairly cheap?  I may have a photographer but just in case that falls through???  My "theme" is winter/snowflakes and colors are red, black, white, and silver.  My mom is doing the cake, and together we are doing flowers and whatever decortions we need. The way they talk at VV, they do all that for  you? (centerpieces and what not)

Thanks for any help anyone can offer,
Mahia

Re: Anyone planned a wedding in 3 months???

• Options
    indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No idea about VV prices but want to pass along a photographer that I used. She has a variety of packages to choose from and will try to work with you in regards to your budget. Her name is Donna Rice of Donna Rice Photography. She photographed my wedding and she did a great job. As for your budget, keeping the guests list down will be your biggest savings. We kept our guest list down to under 100 and saved a lot. Of course having very talented friends who made the meal was a huge savings.
  • Options
    indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just ran into a dj that might be able to help you out. His comapny is Krazy King Productions and his website is www.krazykingproductions.com. Best of luck in planning your wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards