Plus-Sized
Options

Dress options (Opinions needed!) PIP heavy

2»

Re: Dress options (Opinions needed!) PIP heavy

• Options
    WAAH! I want to look at all of the pictures so bad but TK is being all weird and I can't see half of the OP's... and posts are from -64 minutes ago. AH! 
  • Options
    Yay TK works now! I like 1 and 5 the most. 
  • Options
    I adore 5....and kinda want it for myself
    How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_dress-options-opinions-needed-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:2ae75fa4-acc7-4032-a65b-70c088bd63d7Post:f71ccffa-9ad8-45e5-a8f5-8491d2cb42e9">Re: Dress options (Opinions needed!) PIP heavy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the champagne color of #5.  It adds the old glamour to it.
    Posted by Kome2012[/QUOTE]

this
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i LOVE number 5. it really stood out to me, and with the theme you are having, i feel like it fits best.

on a side note, you are freakin gorgeous! and your save the dates
  • Options
    Love the Save the Dates! 
    As for the dresses, I'm no help.  You look amazing in all of them.  I really like the lace in #1, and think it could go with your theme.  I think it's the sparkles on 5 that throw me off, but I actually like the color.  If you like something a little more simple, I think 7 works well.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    First of all, I just want you to know that you look gorgeous in ALL the dresses! You have such a lovely hourglass figure!

With the being said, my two favorites are dress 2 and dress 5. I think they are not only extremely flattering and special looking, but they also go with your overall theme.

Also, I ADORE your STDs!!!!
    image Cheering on Xan921 & akcrrr (congrats!) DX with PCOS - 11/2012 **2000mg Metformin ** DH S/A = "ideal" ** HSG - All Clear In There! **Clomid Cycle next CD3**
  • Options
    i love dress # 5
    Photobucket invite1
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Not to be a total downer but if youre going for a 1920s look for your wedding, none of those dresses work. They didnt wear strapless dresses (not to mention a different silhouette, different fabrics, different style all together), unless youre planning to add straps/cap sleeves or something it isnt 1920s at all  - even then, I get the impression youre thinking more 1930s/40s.
  • Options
    I like 1 and 5.
  • Options
    #5 definitely.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_dress-options-opinions-needed-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:2ae75fa4-acc7-4032-a65b-70c088bd63d7Post:b9a4ac56-13e0-4808-b973-9acca0420e84">Re: Dress options (Opinions needed!) PIP heavy</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not to be a total downer but if youre going for a 1920s look for your wedding, none of those dresses work. They didnt wear strapless dresses (not to mention a different silhouette, different fabrics, different style all together), unless youre planning to add straps/cap sleeves or something it isnt 1920s at all  - even then, I get the impression youre thinking more 1930s/40s.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Totally aware that the dresses are more 30's starlett, and I'm A-OK with this because 20's dresses would make me look like a sack of potatoes! I still want to look good so I'm doing what is right for my figure...we are, however encouraging everyone ELSE to dress 20's (our accessories will help to bring it back to more of a late 20's feel as well - guys wearing fedoras, women with the long pearl necklaces etc.)
  • Options
    I love #5 - it's beautiful on you and the color and style fit your theme best.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I actually love #'s 2 and 5.  Very glamourous.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards