Plus-Sized
Options

Want to lose weight....but worried about the alterations

2»

Re: Want to lose weight....but worried about the alterations

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_want-lose-weightbut-worried-alterations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:45c48115-49f0-4bab-98ee-d91bf25d76abPost:0c88671b-4a97-48a5-bf97-bee7a7a50d0f">Re: Want to lose weight....but worried about the alterations</a>:
    [QUOTE] entropic- I totally wanted a corset back too, but I just am not sure it would have worked with my dress. I think you can even lose weight past February with the alterations- don't you think?
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

At my bridal shop they said MOST dresses could be converted to a corset back (I'm guessing super lacy dresses might be tricky).

And I do plan to lose weight past february, I don't care if they have to alter my dress again etc. I'm working towards a healthier me. In the end if I have to buy a new dress because I've "lost too much weight" so be it (I doubt this will be the case tho because I'm losing weight VERY slowly)
  • Options
    I was told at David's that I could lose up to 2 dress sizes/40 lbs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards