Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

Good Morning Knotties,

Happy Early Thanksgiving. I'm guessing most of you are off today (lucky!) I am at work with a lot of things to do! Just an FYI, I will be in Vegas next week for my work's convention. Do not think I am lucky, we have 6 AM staff meetings every day, so there is very, very, very little time to play. I'll be back posting on December 7. I can check the boards from my phone/ ipad, so I will keep up with my moderator duties, but I probably won't be able to post. If you need anything, please PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Safe travels to everyone!!
RT + JB
Wedding Countdown Ticker
The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.

Re: Happy Early Thanksgiving!

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
    I really wish I was off today too! I'm going to take a 1/2 day though... anyway - yesterday I got a flu shot and got SUPER sick at work - I had to end up leaving and went home to find I had a 103 degree fever! So needless to say, I didn't have a very fun night last night. I'm super bummed about it b/c FI had off yesterday and we were hoping to hang out and get dinner together, but instead, I had to lay in bed and sleep all night :(

So my pup and I have an 8:35 flight out of Philly tonight - I REALLY hope it's not super crowded! I kind of think though, that the major crowds will be earlier this AM and afternoon...

J - safe travels to vegas! Sort of exciting, but I know what you mean about early AM meetings... :( It's still nice to 'get away' from the everyday office routine!  Have a great Thanksgiving!!!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Thanksgiving ladies!  This time next year, a lot of us will be MRS!!!  (I keep thinking about this as big dates come and go and get so excited!!!)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Early Thanksgiving!  I don't leave until tomorrow morning, but I'm going to take things easy in lab. 

g and j - safe travels!!

carly - that IS exciting, last Thanksgiving as single ladies for most people on here.
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes! I didn't even think about that! I guess for me, it's not as exciting b/c I never get to spend holidays with FI :( but at least I'll get to see my family!
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jamie & Gianna - safe travels!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Thanksgiving, Knotties!

Safe travels! Hope everyone has a great holiday!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Thanksgiving! I'm off today- slept in, ran to the bank, and now I'm going to fit in a workout before my parents arrive. I'm so excited to see them and spend a few days with them!

Jamie- Safe travels to Vegas!
    G- Safe travels to Pgh! I hope the airport isn't too crazy for you, esp. with all of the enhanced security screenings. I hope you feel better too! I didn't have any side effects this year, but I did feel like I was getting a cold after I got my flu shot last year. The cold-like symptoms went away in about a day though. Hope it goes away quickly for you too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards