Wedding Party
Options

bridesmaids: dresses & cowboy boots

13»

Re: bridesmaids: dresses & cowboy boots

• Options
    I am in the same boat. I want cowboy boots for myself and my bridesmaids and finding dresses for them is difficult. I found knee high dresses are the best bet and color doesn't really matter. Try the small bridal shops in your town they are great. Good luck. :)
  • Options
    I LOVE the cowboy boots idea. I am from Alabama and I have seen several weddings with the boots with actual bridesmaid dresses. It is all about personal taste. I think it is very cute though and if you want to do it and your bridesmaids are on board, go for it! I do agree though you have to be careful with boots. I have had to specially order all my boots because I have such a narrow foot, so you would want to make extra sure everyone was comfortable. Plus nice boots are expensive so these are just some things you may want to consider :) 
  • Options
    This is a zombie thread, and FYI @coolcrash10414 and @clharrison2 if you are requiring your BMs to wear cowboy boots then you need to buy them for anyone who doesn't already own them.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    I'm in the same boat as you kiwi! I think it's an awesome idea and i'm doing the same for my wedding... and i live in New York!! How's that for country! And i LOVE NashFM!! We have our own station in New York (94.7 FM).  

@MSU & @ItzMS  and the other dream bubble poppers- Weddings can be whatever we dream them to be! You shouldn't knock down an idea just because it's not 'proper' in your mind! When weddings first originated, do you think they were these big gaudy hoopla's that society makes them out to be today? Absolutely not! Everyone is unique and has their own vision of what they want their special day to be. So show a little consideration for other people's dreams, even though they may contradict yours. 

Anyway.. kiwi check weddington way. They had some cute ideas. As did tulle & Chantilly. Pinterest always help but you don't often get designers or stores on there. Good luck!
  • Options
    @pepina328, this thread is 10 months old, OP's problem has likely been solved for quite some time now.
  • Options
    What is with all the zombie threads on WP right now!?
  • Options
    What part of Montana? I am in Montana as well!
  • Options
    Don't listen to anyone!!! I love the idea of cowboy boots, and will be having them at our wedding for the bridesmaids and I think if you have a rustic wedding they look adorable!!! I think you have it look classy if you do the dress and hair nicely and make sure the girls look put together.. I am all for the cowboy boots!!!!
  • Options
    @MrsDean22 this original thread is over a year old and many of these posters are gone.
  • Options
    Which style number are you going with from the Jordan dress line, I need ideas for my rustic/cowgirl boot wearing bridemaids!
  • Options
    Thanks!! Sorry didn't even see that~ oops!
  • Options
    MrsDean22 said:
    Don't listen to anyone!!!
    I think this is weird advice for people posting on a message board looking for feedback. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards