April 2013 Weddings
Options

My recap

Hey ladies!

I'm still going through your posts, but it looks like everyone has had fantastic updates! We just got back this weekend from our honeymoon, which was amazing, but wanted to share a quick recap of the wedding and a couple pics

Our day couldn't have gone any better. Everything exceeded our expectations. There were a couple minor issues (the hook closure of my dress snapped off as I was getting dressed so my bridesmaids and my mom sewed me into it. ) but surprisingly I didn't freak out as much as I should have. The church service was beautiful and we accidently did a recieving line, which i didn't want because it cut into picture time. but it worked out. We had a couple of people bail on us the day of with no reason, but it is what it is.

The food at our wedding was amazing. I was only able to eat a couple bites, but H and I took our meals back to hotel and we ended up eating them microwaved at 1am and they were still delicious. Everyone was dancing and my parents told me while we gone that a lot of people called to say how awesome it was. So that made me happy to hear. One thing that kind of bummed me out what that H's mom and dad and some his family decided to leave two hours early. they had their reasons, but it did bum us out a little. Because they left early, a  lot of others did to. We ended up wrapping up the night like 15 minutes early, because I wanted to do a sparkler exit and we had about 30 people or so left. I know it was a sunday, so figured a few would leave early, but wasn't expecting most to leave. Even with that, everyone that was left, still had a blast, including us. One of my favorite parts of the night was back at the hotel. H rubbed my feet while I opened envelopes. That was fun :)

I'm still waiting on the pro pics, but here is a few I snagged off of facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: My recap

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards