Missouri-St Louis
Options

Attention past brides or even brides to be! Where did/will you get your hair/makeup done?

How did you decide who to go with? Did you go to them or did they come to you? Any regrets? Recommendations?

Thanks!

Re: Attention past brides or even brides to be! Where did/will you get your hair/makeup done?

• Options
    Mitchell James Salon right across from the Galleria.  Ask for Beth, she is AMAZING and very reasonable! i get my hair done there for everything :)

#35 THE BOULEVARDClayton, MO 63117

In Response to Attention past brides or even brides to be! Where did/will you get your hair/makeup done?:
    [QUOTE]How did you decide who to go with? Did you go to them or did they come to you? Any regrets? Recommendations? Thanks!
    Posted by cardhousedreamer[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Attention past brides or even brides to be! Where did/will you get your hair/makeup done?:
    [QUOTE]Mitchell James Salon right across from the Galleria.  Ask for Beth, she is AMAZING and very reasonable! i get my hair done there for everything :) #35 THE BOULEVARD Clayton, MO 63117 In Response to Attention past brides or even brides to be! Where did/will you get your hair/makeup done? :
    Posted by shorty91803[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your response. Do you have pictures?
  • Options
    I'm going to J Hair Gallery of 370 and Elm. A good friend of mine, Kaelyn, works there and everyone there does an amazing job every time.  I've had several updos from there and have loved it each time.
  • Options
    auriannaaurianna member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2013
    Amanda Willson at Infinite Beauty traveled to me the day of the wedding for hair and makeup (she does traditional or air brushing).
    Not a hair out of place all night!
    Not sure where she is on the price scale, but we liked her so much both my mom and I started going to her as our regular hair dresser.

I always ask her all sorts of questions about how the dye is made.. the different types of makeup techniques... what different scissors do... blah blah blah and she's always happy to answer. I'm such a loser.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards