Missouri-St Louis
Options

Downtown STL Hotel for Wedding Guests

Hello!

I'm getting married in Soulard and 90% of our guests are from out of town and will be needing a hotel room. Does anyone know which hotels give the best discounts/perks for booking block rooms?

Re: Downtown STL Hotel for Wedding Guests

• Options
    I am using Hilton Double Tree @ Union Station. It used to be Marriott.

I got a rate of$120 per night which was the cheapest I could find for the holiday weekend.
    They discounted valet parking by 50%.

I had a hard time actually getting hotels to call me back to ask questions so that's what helped make my decision on who to choose.

Good luck!
  • Options
    It's not super nearby, but the Roberts Mayfair hotel was able to do rates around $100/night, it's close to public transportation, and in a really fun area of the city. If you get 10 rooms/ night, you get a free bridal suite for that night too.  The suite is gorgeous with lots of natural light, and some of my best pictures were taken there!
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure we got The Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel for $89/night BUT we did have our wedding there and it was January. So rates probably aren't that good all the time (it's directly next door to the Mayfair)
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure we got The Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel for $89/night BUT we did have our wedding there and it was January. So rates probably aren't that good all the time (it's directly next door to the Mayfair)
    We had a block here too for our overflow- it was very nice and easy to set up as well.  I think ours was $109 a night, we didn't have the wedding there.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards