Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

My engagement picture that went a little viral!

I'm new on the boards and I just wanted to share with you my engagement picture from Feb 14. (technically Feb.15). This man made me have the worst Valentine's Day ever so I wouldn't suspect anything. (It's a long story, he managed to get me to believe a lot of dirt and even get my co-workers involved) And when I got home from work at 5am ready to put up a huge fight and pack my bags because it was over between us...I opened our apartment door and there he was, down on one knee with the first song he dedicated to me playing in the background. I had to close the door for 10 seconds and stand outside to switch my tears from heartbreaking sad to happy lol :') Our picture has been around in quite a lot of Facebook and Instagram pages with crazy 100K likes on some. I'm making screenshots of all of them to print them and save them since it's been so crazy! :')

Re: My engagement picture that went a little viral!

• Options
    Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    So he caused a huge fight before his proposal? Huh...

Well if you're happy, congrats!! Happy planning and may your proposal photo inspire pinteresters 'round the globe!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Sounds like he put in a lot of time and effort to trick you. Glad it all worked out!
  • Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment

It's a cute picture. But it seems a bit off to me that you'd be wearing that outfit coming home from work at 5AM AND have a photographer at the ready. And that you'd say yes after you were ready to pack your bags and leave. Good for you though.

• Options
    annmarie714annmarie714 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2013
    I wear that same outfit at 5am so many times.  Completely understandable. And WAIT! Is that someone else wearing a LBD in the background?  You sure have impressive paintings in your apt and little to no furniture. Oh and look at that balcony pool! *eyeroll*

Congrats.  Enjoy being anonymously famous on FB, IG, and Pinterest! WOAH! Dream big.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • Options
    rel1988rel1988 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Comment First Anniversary
    @annmarie714 so true! There is defintely a girl in a LBD on a chair in the far right corner.....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ranreddranredd member
    First Comment
    Nice picture!
  • Options
    rel1988 said:
    @annmarie714 so true! There is defintely a girl in a LBD on a chair in the far right corner.....
    Unless that girl was a decoy in a plot to make her think he was cheating on her and throw off any suspicions he was going to propose... *the plot thickens!!*
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • Options
    SandraSandra member
    5 Love Its First Comment

Congratulations!! The picture looks awesome.  He may have made you suffer a little but I´m pretty sure you forgive him really fast.

It looks like the scene of a movie.

• Options
    This post has been bothering me since I first saw it. Staged or not (and I agree with PP's that it probably was), if you can so easily go from "I'm leaving" to "Yay let's get married" it makes me wonder if your relationship is ready for marriage. I'm not you though, so whatev. Feels good to get that off my chest though. Happy planning.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    Sandra said:

Congratulations!! The picture looks awesome.
     He may have made you suffer a little but I´m pretty sure you forgive him
    really fast.

It looks like the scene of a movie.

You really think it's okay for him to make her "suffer"? Man oh man, I hope not!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards