Getting in Shape

New to this

Hi There,

So I am recently engaged(about 2 months now) we haven't set a date either sept 2014 or may 2015. I need to lose about 80-100 pounds before I feel confident to look at dresses and take the plunge.  I know my Fiance loves me more than anything and sees past me being over weight, but i don't feel confident enough to wear a dress.  does anyone have any tips to kick this fitness and healthy food into gear?

Thanks in advance!

Re: New to this

• I would just like to throw this out there that you might get really frustrated looking at it as "I NEED to lose 100lbs before I can shop for my wedding dress!"...the reality is weight loss is a SLOW process and if you're actually establishing healthy habits you may not lose all the weight you WANT to by the the time you need to shop for a dress.

I've been losing weight slowly for over a year, and I've only lost 52 out of the 90lbs I want to lose. Be prepared for it to come off quick in the beginning and then slow down...just don't let it discourage you. Have realistic expectations. Goodluck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards