Virginia
Options

Budget wedding in Northern VA

So, I'm trying to plan a budget wedding in Northern VA (which seems impossible) but I'm determined to do it! Any suggestions for venue? we have probably 180 coming. By budget I mean 5k...caterer? DJ? any suggestions would be great!

Re: Budget wedding in Northern VA

• Options
    I think it's going to be pretty tough to stay under 5k with 180 guests. For catering, I would look at barbecue places and probably avoid alcohol. A dj is doable with about $600 in southeast va (if you're not picky). But I think changing the guest list would be your best bet.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    Hi there! I am currently offering a summer wedding photography special. My website is katieestesphotography.com and my Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/KatieEstesPhotography, if you'd like to see more of my work. I'm not sure if you've found a photographer or not, but just shoot me an email if you are interested! If you needed less coverage, we can try to customize a package. Best of luck wedding planning!
  • Options
    Is the $5000 for everything? The best I know of for that amount would be your church hall.
  • Options
    I would say to look into National/State Park venues
    We have some really pretty parks, and many have a reception hall
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards