June 2014 Weddings
Options

June 28 Bride! :]

Hello everyone! Well I'm new to the whole discussion board thing but my fiance and I have finally booked our venue! June 28, 2014 it our date, I'm so excited!! Let the planning begin. :]

Re: June 28 Bride! :]

• Options
    6/28/14 is our date too. Yay!!
  • Options
    Ours is June 28 also, we don't have a venue yet but have researching a few and photographers as well. I do have my dress, all stationery and table numbers, etc small things done. 
  • Options
    RaeP08RaeP08 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    That is my day also!! Almost a year!
  • Options
    Our date as well! Super excited! Congrats all!

• Options
    Congrats! We have chosen our colors and have purchased a few things for the reception. I hope to start looking for "the dress" next month.
  • Options
    Happy negative one year anniversary to us all!
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our date, too! One more year!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Us too! Congrats all! 1 year closer to that aisle!
  • Options
    1 year from today!!
  • Options
    We have 6/28/14 as our date, as well. We are excited! I have my dress for the ceremony. Still need my reception dress. We have our photographer. Researching everything else. But, saved up some jars and cans for it and I painted what will be our "guest book". Still so much to do before it gets here!
  • Options
    Add me to the list! We have the church, officiant, organist, reception venue, and DJ. We think we know what we are doing for the photographer and caterer. I'm waiting for my mom to come and visit next month to go dress shopping--can't wait!
  • Options
    Hi and congrats to all the rest of you! My fiance and I are also getting married on 6/28/14.  We have our ceremony space, officiant, reception venue, photographer, DJ, cake and my dress taken care of so far.  Next up is caterer! Some friends tell me that I'm doing this way too early, but I'm just taking advantage of the free time I have this summer.  Come fall I'll be a full time student in nursing school. Yikes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kmj500kmj500 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Congrats to all of you! My fiance and I are getting married June 28, 2014 too! SO EXCITED!!!

We have our ceremony space, reception venue, photographer, caterer and cake booked, next up is my dress! I'm a recent college grad and have had a hard time finding a job, but the biggest positive I've found is that I've had time to plan almost everything! Here's hoping for an almost stress-free wedding! Happy planning :)

• Options
    Patty I understand I am currently a full time student and it can be difficult making time for all the planning!
  • Options
    Hi and congrats to all the rest of you! My fiance and I are also getting married on 6/28/14.  We have our ceremony space, officiant, reception venue, photographer, DJ, cake and my dress taken care of so far.  Next up is caterer! Some friends tell me that I'm doing this way too early, but I'm just taking advantage of the free time I have this summer.  Come fall I'll be a full time student in nursing school. Yikes!
    I'm doing most of it this summer too.  But I am on the other side, a professor.  I only work about 20 hours a week during the summer, so it is a great time  for wedding projects.
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @elizabethariel and @wabanzi, I wish you both the best of luck in your planning. My education is very important to me, but I also want to have a wonderful, enjoyable day for our family and friends.  So it's all about walking that tight-rope!  Eeek!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    elf814elf814 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hello everyone.  My fiance, JR, and I have our date set for the 28th also!
  • Options
    elf814 said:
    Hello everyone.  My fiance, JR, and I have our date set for the 28th also!
    You picked a great date :-)

20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    melbelleupmelbelleup member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2013
    It's mine as well! Lots of brides for this day :D

I have the venue, food menu, church, dresses (mine and bridesmaids), cake, flowers, guest book, cake servers, hotel for out of town guests booked, honeymoon bed & breakfast booked, and save the dates all done.

I already know what I want for everything else as well, just waiting on timing as I too am planning early since my job is extremely boring in the summer time.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    HI all!  I have been lurking but had to respond.  This is my date as well!!   Can't wait!  We have the church, reception, band, photographer, hair and makeup and my dress all checked out the list!  Woot!  What is everyone's theme/colors?? 
  • Options
    wabanziwabanzi member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
    HI all!  I have been lurking but had to respond.  This is my date as well!!   Can't wait!  We have the church, reception, band, photographer, hair and makeup and my dress all checked out the list!  Woot!  What is everyone's theme/colors?? 
    So happy you posted (no lurking necessary here).  My colors are ivory, shades of green (from light apple to dark willow), with black & silver to highlight. No real theme, just whatever I can DIY. But our wedding is taking on an eastern flavor.

What are yours?
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Hello, June 28th, 2014 is our big day as well.  Looking forward to keeping up with all of you as we are all planning our special day. Congrats to you all:)

Sarah

• Options
    Hi ladies im also a June 28 2014 Bride

(ignore the ticker its broken LOL)

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options

June 28 2014 bride also! :)

And totally stressing out! lol

• Options
    CDC23 said:

June 28 2014 bride also! :)

And totally stressing out! lol

Oh don't stress--pace yourself :-)
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'm trying but even though I am 10 months away I feel like I have SO much to get done already! Thankfully we have our ceremony/reception venue booked and are meeting with the caterer tomorrow. But I don't have any stationery yet, decor ideas, DRESS. ugghh

• Options
    CDC23 said:

I'm trying but even though I am 10 months away I feel like I have SO much to get done already! Thankfully we have our ceremony/reception venue booked and are meeting with the caterer tomorrow. But I don't have any stationery yet, decor ideas, DRESS. ugghh

Looks like you are right on schedule. I felt much better once we had the venue and decided on catering. Those are the big ones. Still plenty of time for the dress.
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hello ladies...this is my first time to actually post. My date is also 6.28.14. I spent the day working on my save the dates. I have the location booked and I have my dress, and the DJ is booked. Everything else is coming. MY honey is a high school football coach in Texas so that means I am doing a bunch by myself for now...lol...
  • Options
    Us too!! Just booked are venue :) We got engaged two weeks ago in Disney World....cant wait!
  • Options
    June 28, 2014! I have the location, my dress just came in this week and we are working on making the decorations! I'm excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards