Chit Chat
Options

Big Brother

Starts tonight! Woot!
What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14

Re: Big Brother

• Options
    I think I'm going to try getting into it again. I watched like, seasons 1-5 and then left for college and kind of stopped watching.

But I saw a pic of the new cast and pretty much everyone looks like early twenties. I miss the old seasons where there was a huge variety of ages, professions, etc. that made it interesting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    Yeah, Summer, it's definitely more interesting with a variety of ages. Right now I'm picturing what a BB house full of Knoties would be like. Hahaha!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I'm fucking stoked! Love that show. I have my snacks all ready to go... Pathetic I know.

I haven't seen any pics of the cast yet. Sucks they don't have the age variety any longer. Wonder why.

• Options
    After watching SCOTUS all day I thought this post was going to be about government overreach. I need a drink.

Anniversary

• Options
    AddieL73 said:
    Yeah, Summer, it's definitely more interesting with a variety of ages. Right now I'm picturing what a BB house full of Knoties would be like. Hahaha!
    People. Would. Die.
  • Options
    @jss0302 Which one is he? I hope not the douchecanoe lifeguard.
  • Options

@jss0302- I thought they weren't allowed to tell anyone other than immediate family?

"You are not allowed to talk about production."- I cannot wait to hear that 500 times later tonight, the first 2 weeks of after dark are always the best :)

• Options
    I love BB!  I can't believe I forgot it was on tonight...missed the first half.  
  • Options
    @Dreamergirl8812 - I thought that too!
  • Options
    @winelover123 and @ Dreamergirl8812

It's like you two don't know me at ALL!   I'm all about cake and trashy TV, yo.

• Options
    I would like GinaMarie and Rachel Reilly's sister gone immediately, if not sooner. 

There isn't anyone I "love" just yet. 

• Options
    I haven't picked a favorite yet, either. Apparently, a lot of my former students know Jessie, the girl from San Antonio. I suggested a new drinking game with her. Every time she tells us how pretty she is, you drink. And the lifeguard David is a huge douchecanoe as well. 

• Options
    You would have been drunk playing that game last night. And probably ever episode going forward. 

I like McCrae and find it hysterical that they don't believe he's a pizza delivery guy hahaha

I actually voted last week for the MVP and went with Spencer. This was obviously before we met any of them. I think it's the beard that got me.

• Options
    I didn't vote last week, but I may want to get it on the voting going forward. 
  • Options
    rel1988rel1988 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2013

AHH soo excited BB is back!! I went to the same small college as Jeff Schroder and he always wore his AU gear. A former's friend's husband lived in the dorms with him. He is my huge C list celebrity crush.

Within 2 mins of watching I pegged Jessie as the most annoying person in the house. I think I would die having to be in it this year....I don't really like ANY of the girls.

Andy is from pretty close to me. I am sooo proud to have the quirky, fun, gay dude as our local! As soon as I saw he was from Aurora, IL I was hoping he wasn't a dbag so I could root for him.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man there are some annoying people on there haha! Is the surfer dude really that dumb or is it all an act? I would actually give him props if he was acting like a doofus on purpose to get people to think he isn't a threat, but sadly, I think that's really how he is.

Where can you watch BB After Dark?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    You can watch online, Snippet. They replay the episode the next day on CBS.com. 

I want it to be an act, Summer, but I get the feeling it isn't. 

• Options
    Wait, Im confused. Is tonight the first episode? Or do I need to catch up on something before watching tonight?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2013
    Last night was the first episode. I started this thread yesterday. 

ETA: It's not on tonight. The new schedule is Tues, Wed, Sun, so it won't be on until Sunday. 

• Options
    ahhhh I cant believe I missed it :[ I shouldve looked at the date. My bad. So, last night was the first episode and it will be on again Sunday? Then it will be tues, wed and sun?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You can watch last night's episode right now on CBS.com if you want.   And yes, the next episode is on Sunday, then Tues, then Wed. I think Wed is the new eviction night. 

• Options
    Yeah, there's also 3 people up for eviction every week,and the HOH only chooses 2 of them. The other one gets chosen by whomever America votes as the MVP of the week, and the houseguests don't know who that person is.

I hope this new system helps eliminate floaters!

• Options
    I really like the 3 people up for eviction and MVP twists this season. I heard about them last week and wasn't sure how the MVP would work but I'm glad it's a secret. That would seriously screw up someone's game if the rest of the houseguests knew someone was voted MVP and he/she hadn't openly been doing anything.

• Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2013
    So far I'm undecided. I wanted to like him b/c my parents used to live about an hour from Conway, and so since I've been there I felt like, "Hey! I know where that is!" which is kind of dumb b/c I've been to most of the places everyone is from this season, but you know what I mean! When they're from a place most people haven't heard of, and you have, you feel a connection, I guess. 

He's got kind of a negative attitude, that's for sure. 

ETA: I think the watch taking is b/c they are not allowed to have anything (other than a Bible, cards, pool, and chess) to "do." Not knowing what time it is adds to that "How long have I been trapped with these people with nothing to do?!?!" breaking of them. 

• Options
    I just started watching the episode and I already hate the girls. Except Candace. She seems okay.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    And I love Andy's shirt with the colorful cats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BB After Dark isn't on Showtime 2 this season...it's on a basic cable channel. I'm ashamed to say I would subscribe to Showtime just for this reason and then cancel after BB.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think Big Brother After Dark is on TV Guide Channel now. 

• Options
    rel1988 said:

BB After Dark isn't on Showtime 2 this season...it's on a basic cable channel. I'm ashamed to say I would subscribe to Showtime just for this reason and then cancel after BB.

Dexter is the only reason I have Showtime.
  • Options
    I watch Dexter online. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards