Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Bands

Good Morning! Happy 4th of July everyone!

My wonderful Matron of Honor gave me her old wedding band from her previous marriage as a trade in for our wedding bands. My engagement ring is from Jared while I was there picking out a charm for my aunts Pandora bracelet I asked about trade in and they said they don't do trade in, if its not there own. She got this band at JR dunn, I've never seen there rings there before, in my head I would like to have the wedding bands from Jared, but does it really matter? I would like to use it, because it would help us with money.

Re: Wedding Bands

• Options
    First, JR Dunn has beautiful jewelry, so go look because you may find a ring you love.  Second, if you can save money on jewelry at the start of your marriage when you have so many other expenses, I say - go for it.  Finally, your matron of honor did a very generous act for you, so don't get stuck on silly details and be thankful for the gift.  Enjoy your engagement and be happy.

• Options
    I know I could not believe she did that, I was so amazed, hence why she's part of my wedding day, shes awesome. Thanks for the advice, I guess no one has to know that is' not Jared.. : )
  • Options
    MeggisMeggis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    JR Dunn has amazing jewelry.  I am sure you will find something you like there or that they could make it.  Don't let a name cost you a lot of money.  Just because "he went to Jared" doesn't mean you have to, but if you really wanted too, you could try to sell the ring to JR Dunn or another private jeweler.  You will get more if you trade it than if you sell it though.  

Hope you find a band you love!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards