Canada-Ontario
Options

Weddeal/weddingful

Just wondering if anyone out there has used vendors from these sites and is willing to give a review. I'm a little hesitant to book and would love to hear any input from experiences.

Re: Weddeal/weddingful

• Options

I booked my makeup and hair through Weddingful. I have only had trials with each so far (wedding is 60 someodd days away) but I'd be happy to give a lttle review on each.

Makeup: Mobile Makeovers: https://weddingful.com/vendors/mobile-makeovers

Alexandra is super duper nice and was easily able to create my makeup look from the pictures I brought.  She made sure I was happy with every aspect of the makeup trial and explained how things would go on the wedding day.

Hair: Blake Arsenault: https://weddingful.com/vendors/urban-toronto-hairstylist-blake-arsenault

Blake was pretty tought to get a hold of, kind of unorganized but when I went for my trial he was amazing. He listened to what I wanted and we tried a few different styles (I want to wear my hair down but if it's a rainy/humid day then it'l be going up) and he was really quick which I think will be awesome on the wedding day.

• Options
    I havent gotten anything from them but i have some friends that got awesome deals using that site

good luck
  • Options
    Like Meghasaurus - I went with both vendors for hair and makeup. 
     It's pretty easy to use Weddingful and if you aren't happy with the vendor you bought the voucher for, you can refund it within a certain time period (I can't remember off the top of my head). What they suggest to do is, buy the voucher (and buy sooner than later if its something that seems like a great deal, they go away fast), meet with the vendor and give them the voucher code when you feel comfortable with it. If you give them the code prior to meeting, you will not be able to refund.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used them to research my vendors but didn't actually buy the vouchers
  • Options
    i was on there and saw some listings for free stuff...  its worth a shot
  • Options
    I found my photography Alixandra Gould on there and she was amazing! I can't vouch more make-up, flowers, etc. though.
  • Options
    The photographer that I booked is also on there www.cardosophotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards