Delaware
Options

Vendor Reviews

Photographer: Sharyn Frenkel Photography

I absolutely LOVED Sharyn and her assistant Steph.  I had taken notice of Sharyn's pictures over 3 years ago and have followed her ever since.  Her view of the world is extraordinary and I loved seeing the way she captured my special day.  The colors and textures she photographers were outstanding and I could not recommend her more.  I do have to say she is a bit pricey (from what I gathered from my friend's budget needs) but I had emailed her for a quote the minute I got engaged and even though her prices were actually $1200 higher than my original quote, she honored the price she gave me over 2 years ago!  So email early and save everything!! (and that goes for ALL of your vendors).  Love love LOVE Sharyn and cannot wait to work with her again.

Florist: HoneyBunches Florals

My mom found Honey through a google search and again, so impressed and in love with her work.  Very original work and very "out of the box".  The bouquet I wanted was very non-traditional and she nailed it.  Her prices were so great and she is willing to work within any budget.  She met every last one of my needs and wants perfectly.  She even was able to get flowers for me that other vendors said were impossible (i.e., peonies in September!). 

DJ/Photobooth: 4 Most Sound/Get Wild Photobooth

I found Will & Norma through a friends whose wedding they DJ-ed.  They were a fantastic duo that added a much needed spark of fun and energy to my wedding reception.  I got rave reviews for the photobooth and the keepsake album they gave me what a great thing to wake up to with all of our guests photos.  Sadly, I had a medical emergency occur during dinner at my reception and my reception venue in general was a total flop with all kinds of major screw ups but Will and Norman never let me guests notice (for the most part).  They picked up the slack that my wedding coordinator let drop and I was so pleased to have an advocate their for me that day.  Their prices, in my opinion, cannot be beat.  For all that was included with both packages and all the fun my guests had I would glady use them over and over again.  They were such a lively couple who helped all the details of my day come together. 

Bridal Gown: Fantasia Bridal

Although I feel like I got a good deal on my dress, I was not so impressed with customer service.  Once you commit to buy the dress, they constantly hound you for payments.  I placed my dress on layaway and paid the required down payment (and then some) and almost every week I was being called to pay more and pay more.  I ordered my dress more than a year before the wedding so I knew I had time but they still insisted on calling me every week.  They woman who I primarily dealt with was very rude.  When I would try on the dress for fittings, she would not speak, even to me, if someone was on their cell phone or texting.  She would cross her arms and tap her feet until they paid full attention to her as she "showcased" the dress.  It was a little ridiculous and I don't think I will have any need to return to the store...ever.  But like I said, I did get a fair deal.

Bridesmaids: Irini's Original

Nicky was awesome to work with.  I went to her seeking a very specific designer and fabric color and when I showed her the quotes that I received online, she matched them and even deducted an additonal $10-20 per dress.  She did close the shop for an entire month 3 months before my wedding (when all the dresses were coming in) because she went on vacation which was a little annoying but everything worked out fine.  They also have very strict hours for fitting, viewing and ordering but once you're there, they are great.  I would recommend going during the week as opposed to a weekend or evening.  I went on a tuesday afternoon and it was perfect.

*My venue review will be posted seperately as there really are no words to describe the nightmare that that was.  But in case your wondering....just don't book the Clarion Belle in New Castle.  Don't even consider it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards