Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Bella Photos

Has anyone used Bella Photos as their wedding photographer? Any feedback? They are top rated on The Knot and have competetive pricing but I wanted to get some reviews before booking. 

Thanks!

Re: Bella Photos

• Options
    I looked at them too. Seems like a gamble with that whole not getting to choose your photographer thing. I decided to go with an independant photographer, I figure I should get better customer service this way. Plus the girl Im looking at has amazing work.
  • Options
    I took a look at them and their prices were not as good as highly rated photographers I found from wedding wire reviews.  I did have a cousin who used them recently, she was happy, I didn't care for the style of her pictures though. 
  • Options
    Check out their reviews by sorting with the "Rated Lowest to Highest" tab on wedding wire. There are too many horror stories there to take a gamble. They contract out college students and other photographers who don't shoot full time and don't have any vested interest in doing a good job because their name/business isn't on the line.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards