Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Bella Photos

Has anyone used Bella Photos as their wedding photographer? Any feedback? They are top rated on The Knot and have competetive pricing but I wanted to get some reviews before booking. 

Thanks!

Re: Bella Photos

• I looked at them too. Seems like a gamble with that whole not getting to choose your photographer thing. I decided to go with an independant photographer, I figure I should get better customer service this way. Plus the girl Im looking at has amazing work.
  • I took a look at them and their prices were not as good as highly rated photographers I found from wedding wire reviews.  I did have a cousin who used them recently, she was happy, I didn't care for the style of her pictures though. 
  • Check out their reviews by sorting with the "Rated Lowest to Highest" tab on wedding wire. There are too many horror stories there to take a gamble. They contract out college students and other photographers who don't shoot full time and don't have any vested interest in doing a good job because their name/business isn't on the line.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards