Colorado-Denver
Options

Guest Transportation

I am planning on having the reception up in Evergreen but I am not sure of the best way to transport 120 people from downtown to Evergreen and back... I am pretty laid back so even privately owned school buses would work I just don'tknow how to find them... or is there a cheaper solution??

Thanks!
Julie

Re: Guest Transportation

• Options
    Can guests just drive themselves?  That way they can leave when they want and they have their own transportation.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_guest-transportation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:8818329e-0a70-4a4d-b4e9-a1dd85e27b8cPost:9bdb37f0-7d1a-45be-83ae-f9f11baa5a51">Re: Guest Transportation</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can guests just drive themselves?  That way they can leave when they want and they have their own transportation.
    Posted by twotimemob[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes but most are out of town guests... Sorry I forgot to mention that! I'm sure the locals will drive but I still have 90 people from out of town. I know some of them may even rent a car but I come from a party family and I don't want any drinking and driving... </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards