California-San Diego
Options

Rooftop Venue Ideas!

My fiance and I are looking for a rooftop venue, preferrably in San Diego (Obviously, since I'm posting here!)... We've found a bunch and are planning on taking a trip down for a day (we live about 1 hour and 45 min away!) to visit them! 

But I was wondering if any of you have any you recommend?? They are hard to find online!

Thanks!!

Re: Rooftop Venue Ideas!

• Options
    wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know there are quite a few hotels downtown that have rooftop weddings--the Andaz Hotel, the Omni, I also think the Marriott and/or the Hyatt have decks.  I would go to hotel sites online.
    If you google them, you can usually find photographers that have done weddings on those roof top decks, and you can see photos.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Inn at the Park (formerly known as Park Manor Suites)

La Jolla Cove Suites

W Hotel downtown has Beach Bar (not sure if they do weddings there)

Porto Vista Hotel & Suites

Bristol Hotel (has a retractable ceiling so the events are under the stars)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    engaged on 5/29/11... Kelly & Andy to be married -- September 29, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Thank you both so much!  We will have to look at all of these!

<3
  • Options
    LauraChristinLauraChristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am partial to my own wedding venue of course.. The Ultimate Skybox at DiamondView Tower. It's gorgeous. Be warned, however, that it's on the smaller side. 160 guests for cocktail style reception and less for a formal seated dinner. but the views are amazing :)
  • Options
    AllitymonAllitymon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also check out the Financial Building if you want a overlook of the La Jolla Cove.  Talk to Norm at the Imperial Palace.  Not much info online but you can schedule an appointment with him to show you the location
  • Options
    ja0547984ja0547984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i second SKYBOX... plus if you book it... you automatically get a wedding planner. my friend is planning to get married there. ALSO, you can tell them that you want to hold the date (without deposit) and if someone inquires about the same date... they will let you know and you have 48 hours to give them deposit... not sure how much it is but i think to rent the place out is $5000... deposit may be $3000 and my friend got a quote for 120 guests... catering is $8000. these are ballpark (no pun intended) prices that she told me about =) GET THE SKYBOX.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards