Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

It's Night

I'm tired of going to page bazillion to see the few people chatting in today's crazy thread.

If you're here, chat it up.

Re: It's Night

• Options
    Hi Erin! Did we do KPS today? I was afraid to mention it in case I missed it with all the crazy posts today mixed with TK glitches.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hey!  I'm here.  Getting ready to go to WI for the weekend.  No work for me tomorrow!!  I also got a request for a phone interview (screen) for next week, so YAY!
  • Options
    I have not have a very fun day, not sure why. I'm grouchy. But tomorrow is Friday, so that's good.
  • Options
    I saw Birdie-mod is retiring.  What else did I miss?  
  • Options
    Holla! I'm ready for the weekend and to be able to sleep. I'm sick AGAIN. I don't think this cold is ever going to go away.
  • Options
    Hey! 
    We're eating and watching Top Chef from last night. So I'm here...but I'm probably gonna P&R for now. 

Thanks for starting the night thread Erin, I too was getting tired of going to page 15. 

• Options
    Oh, HAI Birdie-mod.  When will you lose your orange bar?
  • Options
    Hey kids!

I had the longest day today.  Sigh.  I think I need wine.
  • Options
    Birdie - Feel better soon.

Loppy - Good luck with the phone interview.

I took the day off today for a dr's appointment and pretty much sat around most of the day. I was angry that TK was so glitchy today when I actually could be on during the day.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Mica!  Wine is good.  I plan to drink some with H next week :)
  • Options
    YAY NEXT WEEK!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:43eaf9ed-99f1-4c04-870c-2ecf074e38fdPost:7be88dca-5e1f-4582-9c63-c739fd95fa84">Re: It's Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey!  I'm here.  Getting ready to go to WI for the weekend.  No work for me tomorrow!!  I also got a request for a phone interview (screen) for next week, so YAY!
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]
     Where in WI?????????????????????????

NEED TO KNOW.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I think I have a dr's appt. next week.  I should check my calendar :).
  • Options
    I just got home from work. I must have missed quite a bit today.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    So when do we get to start campaigning for our new mod? Will there be rallies with the competitors traveling state to state? Oh Mica, I want wine. I have champagne still. I might make punch. I need a drink, too.
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

Is it bad if I get home from yoga and immediately want to drink wine?
  • Options
    I don't even have ice tonight, I just mixed vodka and margarita mix. Lame, party of me.
  • Options
    J&K - PM.
  • Options
    Are the crazy thread going to be to confusing to read? Like missing posts or out of order posts. I'm sure I will be confused anyways.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Hi! I was watching Bones, but my stupid Fox channel went out on me. Guess I'll just stream it tomorrow. H is still at work, so it's all quiet here.
  • Options
    They seem to be in order C. You should be able to read them and it make sense.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The posts should all be there- you just might have to refresh some to get it.  But everything is in order.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:43eaf9ed-99f1-4c04-870c-2ecf074e38fdPost:bcbe80ae-7134-45a3-a5f0-aca2ac1f4b4d">Re: It's Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Moose and I just had a staring contest and I think he won. I'm still the alpha, right?
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

<div>Only if you bite him on the ear. </div><div>
    </div><div>I am making calamari and manju and watching Bridezillas </div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I was lazy and bought a frozen lasagna. It's in the oven and I can't remember when I put it in, so we'll just have to check up on it occasionally.
  • Options
    We have zero booze in the apartment. Tomorrow's shopping day though, so I can load back up on my Two Buck.
  • Options
    I am eating turkey soup.  But I need to go finish packing and put all these letters/notes for my grandfather in envelopes and clean up my dinner... and maybe pack a box or two.  But I'd rather Knot.
  • Options
    Loopy, damn that's too far from me.  (I can't reply to PMs here)

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Aw I had co-workers and me buy cookies from this girl I used to teach swim lessons to and she left me a video message on FB. My heart went awww... :D I am a sucker for kids 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I love Stouffer's frozen lasagna.  I should buy some cause it's been ages since I've had them.  They have them in the frozen machine at work, but I don't buy them there cause warmed up in the microwave is nasty.  They are only good in the oven.
  • Options
    Were they GS cookies Sparent?

The little girl I ordered from last year is no longer in GS so I need to find another supplier. I love Thin Mints.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards