Hawaii
Options

**Maui2011-ARIA Studios**

ARIA was AMAZEBALLS!!!  kolby and I became fast friends from the first time we met and have quickly grown close especially because they filmed a love story for us too.  Everyone is still talking about the video and how they wished they had got them for their wedding.  When we saw our Love Story + SDE we were simply amazed at what the team put together for us.  you really won't be disappointed.  i'm so glad that we were able to wiggle our money around to get them because I don't think I would have been happy with any other videographer.  They are just simply the best :)  i'll post a link to our videos after she gets them online.  I can't wait to see what they do for you too :)! exciting!!!
Todd & Cari
7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel

Re: **Maui2011-ARIA Studios**

• Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

SOOOO glad that everything turned out great...minus a few hickups.  CAN'T WAIT to see your videos...i know its been a long time in the making...just pissed for you re: the parasol but i need to let it go. It's great that ARIA can get some love on the board as well.  It's kind of funny as we almost had the same photog and videographers.  I was going to go with Frank as well but decided i wanted to do a pre wedding shoot a few days before just to get use to the camera and not look like a dear in the headlights on the day off and i wanted to use the same photog so i choose a Maui photog instead. Kolby is awesome...she is just the sweetest and worked with us to create a custom package. J. :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to see your videos!  Aria has some really nice work...I personally love seeing Love Stories at weddings! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can't wait to see your video too!  I recently went to a wedding that had a SDE by Aria and I was in total awe!  I loved my videographers but was almost having an "I wish they did our wedding!" regrets!
  • Options
    Y2KashY2Kash member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Cari! Guess who??? hehehe I made an account here since I'll be planning my own wedding now. I wonder if I'm the only groom here? Thanks for saying all those great stuff about us! I feel like I shouldn't be here reading it lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks guys i'll post the link! :)

KASH! it's so nice to have a groomie here :) we used to have one like three years ago but they moved on to the nest.  you know i love love love aria!  :)  when's the big day?!
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    maui2011- i am still upset about the parasol too but at least it wasn't something bigger...so i guess it could have always been worse.  it's just that i was on the board for around 3+ years and have had to wait my turn for it. and the bride before me's wedding was like months before.  oh well not to worry i will make sure that you get it! did you PM me your wedding coordinator's address?  i'll check now.
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, haven't PM'd it yet. She will be out of town till August 10 so might as well wait till after that...when i PM you i will let you know. Thx. J. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards