September 2013 Weddings
Options

MMM, TMI Tuesday, WW!

Let's play catch up!

MMM - You know the drill
TMI - What gross thing do you do when you are as sick as I am currently that you are embarrased to admit
WW - Any wedding talk at holiday parties??

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MMM, TMI Tuesday, WW!

• Options
    MMM - My Christmas was about as hectic as they come!  Was off work Monday and still woke up at 545, was at two malls by 1030 and my lovely cold started.  Felt like crap, deciced I wasn't dressing up for Christmas this year (it is only 11 of us on Christmas Eve...real laid back) and wore yoga pants, a santa boyfriend tee and a santa hat...my cousin then sprung on me that she wanted to take a family picture to get canvased!  Yikes!  Needless today, I looked FABULOUS.  Oh well!  Then we go to FI's parents house after so we didn't home til 3am!

Woke up yesterday at like 6, wrapped some presents, went to my dads to open presents, came home, got ready, went to my aunts house for 5 hours, left there and drove an hour north to FI's aunts house....so that is 5 Christmases in 48 hours.  Worked today and I'm sick as a dog!

TMI Tuesday : I sniffle WAY WAY WAY too much...instead of being a normal person and blowing my nose, I just sniffle....GROSS.

WW:  I was actually kinda upset because we didn't do much talking about my shower at Christmas!  Oh well!  Everybody loved the STD's though!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Ladies -- missing you all over the break! Ellie, thanks for keeping things going!

MMM: I'm actually at work today covering reception -- I get paid plus get the time back in vacation. It was a biotch getting up this morning, but hopefully the extra vacay will be worth it!

TMI: I totally wipe my nose on my sleeve like a 5 year old. What's funny is I never did this as a child, but somewhere I picked it up as an adult... totally nasty, I know, and a great way to spread germs! PS This is only on sweatshirts or PJs, never nice clothes. :)

WW: I had a few family members that haven't seen me since we got engaged, so I got to show off my ring (sans manicure, yuck!). FI's sister got engaged shortly after we did, so we talked wedding a lot, and she asked us to be in her wedding. I cried. :)
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MMM - It was a very hectic day last minute shopping and an unexpected trip to the ICU with Fiance's family to see his aunt who I did know was sick with cancer but I didn't know how bad it was. It was really sad and she is still alive but if she doesn't gain some weight she won't have a fighting chance.  She told me when I was talking to her that she didn't want  to miss our wedding and she had already bought the perfect dress.  

TMI - I sniffle a lot also!  

WW - We did talk wedding a lot due to the fact I sent out my save the dates and 2 of my bridesmaids are family!  Also my cousin sent out her save the date for april 13 and my dad got engaged and his future step daughter is also engaged!  We have a lot of family weddings in our future!
  • Options
    MMM- Had planned to take one more look at a house we were in love with and put in an offer, but unfortunately our puppy cut his foot really bad, punctured a blood vessel and needed stitches, so by the time we were ready to look at the house, they had already accepted an offer from someone else.  I am so totally bummed :( It was the perfect house, but I guess everything happens for a reason. 

TMI- When I am super sick I tend to leave a trail of tissues wherever I have been laying. 

WW- Only a little talk at a friends party.  She was worried I forgot them because they haven't recieved our STDs.  I had to calmly explain that yes they are invited, and the STDs are going out after the new year so they didn't get lost in the xmas card shuffle. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September 2013 Siggy ~Hair Inspiration~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards