Christian Weddings
Options

busy day tomorrow...

I am working my second substituting job tomorrow. I'll be teaching elementary P.E. all day (indoors due to weather...yes, even in Florida, its supposed to get below freezing tonight!) and then I'll have about 1.5 hours off, then working a 5 hour shift at Starbucks, learning how to do the closing shift. We'll see how this all goes. I could definitely use your thoughts and prayers during what I'm sure will be a very busy day!

Re: busy day tomorrow...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Get plenty of sleep!  Lol.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have a cup or two of coffee at job #2  :-)

Seriously, hope all goes well.  I'm sure it will.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck with your day. Also, AWESOME movie in your sig. It is how we started the Christmas season growing up every year.
    My baby Buster. FI is jealous cause I love him more.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic >
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I 'm late on this (as usual). Hope it went well! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything went great! I really enjoyed the school I subbed at and I really hope I get to go back. I would LOVE to get a job there for next year...! It was a school where the kids still actually seem to have their innocence...so rare nowadays. Barring at Starbucks was great, as usual...I asked one of the other baristas tonight how long she worked there (3 years) and I asked if it always stays fun and she said yes :) So yay! I made it through and actually had FUN! Who knew? :-P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Part of me is a little jealous in a way... hope that flatters you!!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards