Canada-Alberta
Options

Edmonton alterations?

I bought my dress at a store in Calgary so now I have to decide if I'm going to drive to Calgary for all my dress fittings or try and find someone to do them here (Edmonton).  Does anyone have any recommendations for seamstresses in Edmonton?

I'd prefer someone who is a non-smoker.

Re: Edmonton alterations?

• Options
    saltypearlsaltypearl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a shop on 109st and 105ish avenue called amsterdam tailors....the entire fire department and police department get their work done there.  I've also had work done there and always been happy!
    I would be using them for my alterations as well if my MIL was not a seamstress.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am taking my dress right away to Debbie Fashion Design. She is located on 8203 - 118 ave in Edmonton.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also taking mine to Debbie's.  She came highly recommended by a co-worker.
  • Options
    CanadianGurlCanadianGurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress from Bridal Debut in Sherwood Park and they did the alterations there. Try calling and see if they would still do alterations for you if you didnt buy the dress there.

I have also had alterations done on a few bridesmaids gowns I wore at Maple Tailors as well as lots of DHs suits. They were reasonable, quick, and did a great job.
    11110 101 St NW
    Edmonton, AB T5G 2A1
    (780) 474-5692
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards