Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Wedding Co-Op & Exchange of Services

Hey All!

A few of the girls that post here thought this would be a good idea and it seems that there is definitely some interest.  I have been in contact with the "Knot Gods" and I'm waiting on confirmation on whether or not we can actually do this on the boards.  It may be crossing over into vendor territory.  So, once I hear from Knot Annie - yay or nay, I will definitely let you know.

Just wanted to keep you updated. :)

Re: Wedding Co-Op & Exchange of Services

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for looking into this bbyckes! Hopefully she will give us the go-ahead!!!
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    adrianzbrideadrianzbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good!  I'm open to doing it, too.
  • Options
    ShofShof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it!  Hopefully they won't consider it vender as long as we are not exchanging $$$. 
    I invite you to my wedding so you can see how it is done in exchange I will wash dishes at your wedding!  It is no different than 2 friends (who have never met) helping each other out with their weddings!

FINGERS ARE CROSSED!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it, I'm down.. and there is no need to feed me, well maybe a slice of cake...
    I would just love to get some valuable insight and ideas from other knottie weddings, there's nothing like first hand info.. sorta like 4 wedding w/out the crazy critique 
  • Options
    KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm COMPLETELY down for this.......keep us updated!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards