Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Boudoir Photos

I was wondering what everyone thought of doing boudoir photos as a wedding gift for your guy? I got a coupon at a bridal show for a session and I was thinking about it. But is it creepy? Weird? Anyone have thoughts on this?
-This is not legal advice- Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPiclarger_image

Re: Boudoir Photos

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't do it as a wedding gift, but lots of girls do.  I waited and did it for our first anniversary last year.  I never thought I would want to do something like that but I actually had a blast doing them and my DH loved them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually decided this week to take boudoir pictures of my own. I'm really nervous but I think it'll be a good way to have fun and boost my self-confidence. I've only heard wonderful things about the experience, but I can speak for myself, my fiance will love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really enjoyed my experience doing them!
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm thanks ladies. I think it would be a great gift, but I was a little nervous about the photographer taking sexy pics.... I found out that I can get a woman photographer to take them, so I think I'm gonna go for it!
    -This is not legal advice- Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPiclarger_image
  • Options
    teenytinateenytina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone have examples they'd be willing to share?  I don't mean to be weird, I'm just looking for inspiration.  I think my FI would love it, but I'm having a hard time picturing myself actually doing it.

I might need a couple glasses of wine first - it does sound like fun though! 
  • Options
    teamdynamiteteamdynamite member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    epagafoto.com is a KC photography company, but they have these kinds of photos on their link. Maybe that will help inspire?

• Options
    edited December 2011

Since I have been looking into it-if you type boudoir photographers into google you will get some sites with examples.

Will for sure be makiing sure my pics don't end up on there though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards