Options

When you just want to say something.. but can't

I hate when I am at the grocery store and the lady in front of me has:
Fake finger nails
Keys to a BMW
A Iphone
a Coach PUrse
5 kids with her

and she pays with food stamps.. then pulls out 20's and 50's to pay for her alcohol and make up.......

It takes all i have to not go.." Your very welcome for that food for you and yoru 5 kids.. good to know my hard earned money is going somewhere" (sarcasticlly)

I live in welfare capitol.. its hard to bite my tongue.
Photobucket We're Married!!!!

Re: When you just want to say something.. but can't

• Options
    is it welfare day or something?
  • Options
    hide your kids, hide your nails, and hide your BMW too, because they're judgin everyone up in here.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_just-want-say-something-but-cant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:715c530a-21b6-46ca-801a-e373287db0afPost:5da704cc-65d6-4f65-bc4b-6bfb29acd9e6">Re: When you just want to say something.. but can't</a>:
    [QUOTE]is it welfare day or something?
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]

I wish. That would be AWESOME.

Zip, I used to love ANTM. But, damnit, Tyra Banks is ridiculous.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Well where we live 60% of those on it are abusing it.  Which is sad cause then the people who really need can't get it.  My friend works in that dept and said that alot of times women have a bf who makes about 60k or more a year but they dont get married bc then they have to claim their spouses income. She says they are constantly investigating and catching people for lying and abusing it. Then she has to go and turn a family down who needs it .. bc there isn't enough funds. 

Just make you made hearing all that.. then seeing what you see sometimes at the store...

I dont judge people shopping carts.. i am a random shopper.. I once bought, shoe polish, tampons, condoms and shoe strigns... can only imagine what the guy at the check out was thinking... it was to decorate a freinds car who just got divorced lol

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_just-want-say-something-but-cant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:715c530a-21b6-46ca-801a-e373287db0afPost:969c2725-213e-4a27-9862-7d3f947e5d3e">Re: When you just want to say something.. but can't</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: When you just want to say something.. but can't : I seriously LOL'd at this. I saw a shirt at the mall with his face and a quote on it.
    Posted by DodgersBride[/QUOTE]
    thank god someone got it. people don't often get me.
  • Options
    I just cant help but look down on people on welfare. I totally think there should be a time limit, and then once that time has passed you either become a bum or get a freaking job. If you can give me a solid reason why anyone should need or deserves welfare for extended periods of time, I will bite my tongue.

My SIL has been on it for the past 3 years, she is 26 and never worked a day in her life, and her excuse is that she has kids. *eyeroll*
  • Options
    Sounds like she is just lazy.. I know there I go judging again... gotta work on that

I had a friend go on ti and not work bc she was planning her weddign and it was stressfull.. LOL

I think my jaw dropped to the floor when she told me that..
  • Options
    It makes me sad how EASY it seems to get on it, and how much money you can get if you keep pumping out creatures. My SIL makes as much on social assistance as my husband does from his job, a month. Thats just not right.
  • Options
    It does sound like your SIL is taking advantage Nebb. But I wouldn't want her to get it taken away, because her kids would get screwed then right?
     I'm okay with welfare mostly because the kids depend on it as much as the parents.
  • Options
    I just think its enabling people (some) people who are lazy to continue their bad behavior, I guess. I personally already think her kids are pretty hard done by, because I know she parties a lot and I just dont see them having a lot of great opportunities in their lifetime without having to work like hell to get it. It just seems selfish to punish your children in a way for your own laziness. I cant say that ALL welfare cases are like that, but from the outside it seems like it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_just-want-say-something-but-cant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:715c530a-21b6-46ca-801a-e373287db0afPost:2eea1a1c-165e-4c72-bd19-ff84519bd723">Re: When you just want to say something.. but can't</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wouldn't say anything because she sounds like the type who would cut a b.itch.
    Posted by zippityb[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA *gigglesnort*

I actually snort-giggled when I read that.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    That's a bummer Nebb. My Mil was one of those people who got welfare for her kids and never used it on them. I'm sure plenty of people do that. 
     Doe-eyed me would like to think that at least some of it is going to the kids that need it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_just-want-say-something-but-cant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:715c530a-21b6-46ca-801a-e373287db0afPost:140e45ee-285c-40e2-9bef-5fdd112a9f9b">Re: When you just want to say something.. but can't</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: When you just want to say something.. but can't : thank god someone got it. people don't often get me.
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]

I lolled. I even read it in autotune.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards