North Carolina
Options

Anyone in Charlotte want to sell their vases?

Afternoon Ladies! My wedding is in the spring and I know there must be lots of you in Charlotte that purchased tons of votives and vases (we're trying to do more candles/less flowers) and now don't know what to do with them. If so let me know and I'd love to take them off your hands.

Re: Anyone in Charlotte want to sell their vases?

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any, but check craigslist and the 'trash to treasure' board over on the Nest. I know that when I was planning, people were always selling these items.

Also, Michaels and AC Moore are great places to look. They've always got 40-50% coupons floating around :o)
    Good Luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also check the dollar store website :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you get interested in fish bowls, I know my mom has *tons* of them at her house in Mooresville that were used for my sister's wedding and I don't have any intention of using them and they are just sitting in her garage... She'd be glad to get rid of them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will have lots of vases for sale after my wedding in October.  I have 36 total cylinder vases--12 are 6 in. tall, 12 are 7 1/2 inches and 12 are 10 1/2 inches.  We are doing floating candle centerpieces instead of flowers.  I am sure that I will repost this after the wedding but let me know if you are interested and I can set some aside for you.
    Addie and Matt - October 16, 2010
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will also have tons of different size vases for sale after my Sept. 19th wedding.  I am using them as centerpieces instead of flowers as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would be interested in buying vases as well!  Thanks CltBride2008 for this posting.

I'm looking for 10 cyclinder vases 7in and another10 cyclinder either shorter or taller =) I'm willing to pick up.  I need them asap because my wedding is Dec. 11, 2010

Also, if you like depending on how many you want maybe we can go in buying some vases?  PM me if you're interested.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i bought a lot of my vases at Homegoods and my photographer is letting me borrow some as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Feb. 2011.  If anyone wants to sell their vases, please let me know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards