Alabama
Options

AM I crazy??

Our wedding date is Oct. 30th which I just found out is Magic City Classic weekend here in Birmingham. I set everything up and have reserved my venue. I have placed my order for the invitations so its really to late to change with out spending money to get out of it. So what do you think
Makayla BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AM I crazy??

• Options
    DanielleB80DanielleB80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

No. Since you have everything already in order for that weekend, I say go for it. Unless you think game related events will interfere with your wedding...

But in that case, are you willing to sacrifice money for more invites or if your vendors aren't willing to work with you about a date change?????

Wedding Countdown Ticker imageGraphics
  • Options
    BhamQt82BhamQt82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is the exact same day, and I decided to go through with it anyways. The way I see it is that it's your day, and if that's the day you want it, then don't let anything get in the way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. I am gonna keep it on that day
  • Options
    WGachesWGaches member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you'll be fine, but I would go ahead and block rooms at a hotel now, instead of later
    *Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks.  I have blocked of the rooms
  • Options
    edited December 2011

As one other bride said that is your day so regardless of whats going on all you should think about is you...and family and friends will share that day with you regardless of what ever else is going on. Good that you reserved your rooms, now make the most and the best out of your day.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, my opinion is do the wedding when you want. Especially if there's a special meaning behind the date you picked. My fiance and I originally wanted to go with October 8th, but with football and it being a Friday and my mom trying to run things, we were forced to move the wedding to June.....JUNE! But thankfully, things turned around and we'll be able to go with our original date. It is the same day we went on our first date. :) And if there's less people there, no biggie. You get a smaller, more intimate wedding, but the gifts of a large one. !Tongue out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards