Virginia
Options

TOO many ideas!?!?!?

Is anyone else having a hard time having too many ideas and deciding which ones to actually use? I don't want to pick the wrong thing and regret it later! How do you decide?

Re: TOO many ideas!?!?!?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    what are you trying to decide? colors? flowers?

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I think this is a pretty common problem. But it helps when you have an idea of the feel you want your wedding to have. I love the handcrafted garden weddings that are so popular on wedding blogs, but I wanted to have an indoor evening wedding. So that helps me decide what elements fit and what don't. Nailing down your color scheme is also pretty huge in helping narrow down the options.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't nail down my colors even though I have the theme and decor ideas set!  Mainly I can't decide between blue (my FAVORITE color) and red for the bridesmaids dressing.  Red is my flower/decor color (fall wedding), but I've always wanted blue dresses.  And people say if I have blue and red then accent with White it will be too fourth of july ish.  but I LOVE blue.  I just can't decide!
  • Options
    Tinashai1Tinashai1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG. That is my EXACT problem!!! What makes it worse for me is that My FI is in Kuwait and everyday I change my mind about something else. I wish he was here to help but I'm sure even if he was I would STILL be indecisive. I guess it's because this is our BIG DAY. The day society has been telling us (and drilling into our brains) that is has to be PERFECT so we feel like one wrong decision will mess it up. UGH! All I can say is when you start geting frustrated with your indecisivness just breathe, take a step back and come back to it later. Eventually, we'll figure it out. No need raising your blood pressure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards