Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Seems like eveyrone is having a long engagment

2»

Re: Seems like eveyrone is having a long engagment

• Options
    I would love to have a short engagement. A couple months would be nice, because I know I can't wait to be married to my best friend. But he goes to USNA, and unfortunately being married is not legal. So we've got to wait til May 2012. Don't worry about an 8-10 month engagement, though. Plenty of people I know have done it in 7 months or less! :)
  • Options
    My FI and I will be engaged for, all in all, 16 months. We got engaged June 26th, 2010 and the wedding is Oct. 30th, 2011. We both need time to save, as we want to pay for the entire wedding before it happens. Our familes are only helping with a couple things, so most of it is on us. I actually really like the length of our engagement. At first, I was a bit anxious about how long it is but now that we're about 2 months into it, it's not that bad.
    Running buddies are forevah.

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Completed 2012 Races: Cupid's Chase 5k Feb. 11th: 26:20, Donovan's Run 5k March 10th: 25:00, Statesman Cap 10k March 25th: 57:19

Upcoming: Komen Race for the Cure 10k May 12th (SA)

• Options
    Ah, I got engaged beginning of August (last week) and our date is November 14 of the same year. 3.5 months! Thankfully its a small and not very complicated wedding. But we did everything in a short time frame haha..
  • Options
    Ours will be about a year and a half because we both really wanted to get married in the fall and this year would have been too soon and too chaotic bc of other major family events.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards