Texas-Houston

Rustic/Western Wedding Venue

I have been searching to find a wedding venue where I could get married outside and have the reception inside. Ideally I would like to get married under large oak trees and have the reception in an old barn (with a/c  of course).  Unfortunately I haven't been able to locate one in the north Houston area.  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rustic/Western Wedding Venue

• edited December 2011
    This pretty much sounds perfect for you.

http://www.oaklandfarmandranch.com/

I wanted to have my wedding there, but ended up at Centurion Palace on the opposite side of town. lol
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• edited December 2011
    Thank you for your suggestion!  I have seen that venue before but it seems a little too formal for what we have in mind.  We are trying to find something a little more casual. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ashleynn Manor
    Briscoe Manor
    Houston Oaks
    and
    Crystal Springs
    and George Ranch
    All are beautiful and Rustic!!

• edited December 2011
    Amber Springs is in Montgomery, just like Crystal Springs only its a wood hall, very beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! We actually ended up booking Amber Springs! I appreciate all the help.  Now to just try to get centerpieces figured out Wink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SandraT73SandraT73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am leaning towards great oaks manor, myself, it is really pretty, and I LOVE live oaks...
  • edited December 2011
    Ooooh, I LOVE Amber Springs on it's website. What kinda pricing are we talking about for this venue?
    TTC Since 6/12 regular periods with annovulation DH S/A healthy Hormones normal-all unexplained IF currently 10/12 50mg of clomid-no response-BFN 11/12 100mg of clomid-1 mature follicle-IUI #1=BFN 12/8/12 clear HSG 12/12 100mg of clomid-2 mature follicles-IUI #2=BFN 1/13 5mg femara un-monitored TI, BFN 2/13 7.5mg femara 2 mature follicles, IUI#3 BFN
  • edited December 2011
    They have different pricing for different months and days of the week, of course Saturday is the more expensive day of the week.  You can contact them for a price list.  Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I LOVE the Springs Events venues! I think we're going to book Crystal Springs for next November! I love it because you have a full 16 hours for the venue and their prices are absolutely amazing. The ground are gorgeous and country and the hall is beautiful. I'm doing a majorly DIY but simple wedding, so the cost of the venue is perfect! I'm also having a very country/rustic wedding so it goes well with my theme. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards