Wedding Woes
Options

that's enough.

80 is old enough to ask how many junk drawers he is currently visiting.

Dear Amy: I am 80 years old. I have a male friend who is also 80, and we have been enjoying each other's company for more than a year.

A while ago, he told me he has had another friend for a long time and he was having trouble giving her up.

Meanwhile, our relationship has progressed. (<-- i do and do not want to know what that means -- hmo)

I think they see each other from time to time for several days at a time. I am not sure what type of relationship they have — whether they are just friends or bed partners.

My problem is, I would like to know where that relationship stands as compared with the one he and I have. Our relationship has progressed to a point that I am very uncomfortable sleeping with him if he is sleeping with another woman.

I have another male friend who would like to have a sexual relationship with me, but I just don't feel right about it.

I don't know how to deal with this situation. What do you suggest?

— Confused

Re: that's enough.

• Options
    I can't wait to be 80.  I'm going to slut it up.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You know STDs run rampant in nursing homes. Those old guys, man if they can hang on, they really get another chance to get it in when they get older.
  • Options
    Yes, when I went through MA training I was horrified to find out that STD, especially HIV, was on the rise in the elderly where I lived. Apparently, they think that since their too old to get pregnant they dont need condoms. Add this to the neverending list of why old people are the worst.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards