Florida-Central Florida
Options

Photographers

Hi Ladies!!

So, we are working on photographers now and I found 3 that we liked and were in our budget.  Has anyone worked with Chris Gillyard, Allison Epps, or Photography by Marlyn?  Any info about these guys would be very helpful!!  Thanks!!!!  =)

Re: Photographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of any of those, but I'll take this opportunity to mention that we had a great time with Bill Peck.  I really loved my pictures and he was wonderful to work with.
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the referral.  I'll check him out.  =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only one of those I've heard of is Marlyn, and I've heard good things about her. I'll shamelessly plug Fat Catz Photography as well, as I heart those ladies big time. Review in my married bio. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Marlyn. I really like her and her work is wonderful! You can see pics after my wedding July 10th- I'll post a link.
  • Options
    lavalorelavalore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure about any of those but we're using Kelly Embry for our wedding in Orlando next year and i lovelovelove her pictures.
     (www.kellyembryweddings.com)
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the referral.  =)
  • Options
    vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard of Chris Gillyard..I know Vanessa used him..He does good work but I think it's a little pricey..I will definitely recommend Tab McCausland because, well, she's awesome!! :] GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the pp on Fat Catz.....we were blown away by her work and can't wait to work with Tara in August!
  • Options
    blueyes084blueyes084 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually worked with Alison at the YMCA. She is super nice and friendly. You can find her on Facebook and she has her pictures of past weddings posted. Here is her webpage.  http://www.alisonepps.com/ I have not worked with her through photography though, sorry. Good Luck!

Tiffany
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards