Students
Options

hate school

I'm finishing up my first year of a masters program I was really excited about, my program can take about four years, but its fascinating to me, the only trouble is, I hate being in school full time right now, my wedding is in August, and Im going to be taking time off school to move while he finishes his degree, so now I cant focus and am so stressed out I just want to be done already! I started the degree cuz its something Im passionate about, but the passion is quickly evaporating. I know its the combo of stress and impatience to be married but I feel like Im burning out! anyone else get thru this?

Re: hate school

• Options
    I hope someone out there has advice for you, I feel like I'm in the same boat!  I'm totally burnt out!
    imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    I'm in a similar boat - except I'm at the end of my Master's program.  It's so hard to concentrate on writing all of the papers I have to write when I could be doing any number of wedding related stuff.  In a way I'm lucky though.  FI sits down at least once a day and says "let's study."  He pulls out his computer stuff, I pull out my writing stuff, and we're good for an hour of study time.
  • Options
    thanks, its good to know I'm not the only one havin a hard time! Not that I'm glad anyone else is going thru this tho lol. Probly the hardest thing is that my FI lives 5 hours away right now, I miss him like crazy, and much more than the wedding planning, which I'm pretty laid back about, I am constantly wishing we were married already so I wont hav to miss him!  I started the program not sure if I was really ready for something so rigerous and its that much harder without him here. lol, I jus feel sorry for myself at times :P thanks so much guys!

• Options
    AHH I totally agree, I hope this thread keeps on living. Totally frustrated, finishing up my Bachelors in May. Especially since FI and I are closing on a house and planning a wedding! Also, since I only have 3 classes this semester it's soo hard to focus. Just want to be DONE already! And I need to find a real job! Oh gosh being an adult is hard!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards