Wedding Classifieds

FS: Casablanca 2004 Gown and Veil

Hi Ladies!

I am selling my wedding gown . I wore it for my wedding a few weeks ago and am now llooking to sell it. Casablanca 2004 style in Diamond White in a size 10 , I think the street size would be 6-8. The gown measures 55" in length from hallow to hem. Ideal for someone who is 5'5 and wants to wear two inch heels or you are 5'7 and want to wear flats. This dress had a french bustle put in it as well. Selling gown for $500

I am also selling my veil it is a diamond white color  veil with simple  edging around it- veil is attached to a metal comb. No bling or pearls on it. Selling veil for $100.

I am not sure how to post  pictures on here but you can email me and I can send you pictures of the veil and actual dress   kcorbit@gmail.com

http://www.casablancabridal.com/collections/view/28/376

Re: FS: Casablanca 2004 Gown and Veil

• Is this dress still available? I just tried this on in a store yesterday and fell in love with it. Looking for a way to get it within my budget (which was not $1000, unfortunately!).

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Andrea
  • this dress is still available if anyone is interested!!

email me for more details

kcorbit@gmail.com

thanks!
  • Is anyone currently selling Casablanca 2004? if so please contact me at clafontant05@gmail.com. i would like to buy it. Size does not matter i can get it altered.
    Thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards