Washington-Seattle
Options

Flowers Pike Place Market (try #2)

Let's try this again. Not sure why my first post didn't work. 

I'm researching flowers/florists right now and I'm looking into purchasing flowers from Pike Place Market and creating the bouquets and centerpieces with one of my coworkers. 

Does anyone know any information about specific vendors or the cost of flowers from the market? I'd need four bouquets, three corsages, five boutineers, and about 12 centerpieces (including head table, gift table, etc.)

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Re: Flowers Pike Place Market (try #2)

• Options
    When you purchse flowers from the market, you have to put the arrangements together yourself. You can only buy the bulk flowers from them. That said, they are ABSOLUTELY the cheapest way to buy flowers. A giant bouquet that would cost 40-50 dollars at a florist or the grocery store will be 20 dollars (max!) at the market. If you have the time the day before and day of to put it all together then this will be a great way to get beautiful flowers for way less money.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Or you can talk to them and they will make the arrangements for you. We did this for my sister's wedding centerpeices were about 15 a piece.

I think we used Santos farm they are next to the fish peolpe
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards