Florida-South Florida
Options

Ring Engraving

I know I want to engrave his ring but I can't decide what it should say! Its kinda pricey and I'm thinking about just writing: Love.

What do you think? If you are engraving what are you writing?

Re: Ring Engraving

• Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of engraving his ring too! I wanted to surprise him, so I am trying to steal the ring from him to do it! I was going to write "My Forever Love." I wasn't sure what I wanted to write and my mom mentioned that. I thought it was cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LizasapLizasap member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I surprised my fiance with an engraved ring. I put my name and the date of our first date and also engraved in it the words "do not remove".
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to do this also... my FI is basque and since they speak a COMPLETELY different language, I plan on finding a phrase in basque that means something to us. That way if someone reads it, they have no idea what it says, except us :) (and his baque family, but whatever, you know what I mean lol)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I personally don't care for engraving. It's just another added exspense. I like to think his ring says it all without letters LOL.
  • Options
    ucfandreaucfandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got our rings off the Web site www.25karats.com and engraving was included in the price.  Both of our rings are engraved with the same saying "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine"  (in Hebrew) with our wedding date.
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Christina. Just an added expense, and it's not like you're ever really looking at the engraving. Just IMO.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards