Connecticut
Options

NWR: Easter brunch in Fairfield County/Southern CT

Hi ladies,
H and I are heading to CT for Easter with my parents (living in Shelton) and are trying to find a good Easter brunch spot in lower Fairfield County/New Haven County? Places close to Shelton, Trumbull, Stratford, Monroe, Milford, etc are all ideal. So far I plan to look into J. Porter's at the Trumbull Marriott, Vazzano's Four Seasons, and Grassy Hill Country Club (where we had our wedding 2 years ago). Any other places in that area under $40 a person we should consider?

Thanks!

Re: NWR: Easter brunch in Fairfield County/Southern CT

• Options
    Great River Golf Club in Milford has an Easter brunch.  I've never had their brunch before but I'm getting married there and their food during the tasting was amazing!  I also don't know the cost but I'm sure you could call and find out.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    If you're willing to drive to Danbury, the Ethan Allen hotel does a wonderful Easter Brunch.  DH and I went there a few years ago with his parents.  It's a really nice large buffet with stations (carving station, omelette station, waffle station, etc).  I don't remember what the cost was, but I'm sure they can tell you over the phone.

The Red Barn in Westport used to do a great Easter Brunch buffet also, but I'm not sure if they do the buffet anymore.  It may just be plated.  It's worth calling them and finding out.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Ditto to the Red Barn!

The Brewhouse in Norwalk does a great brunch as well!

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Amazing817Amazing817 member
    First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    La Luna in Branford is pretty decent. Another Red Barn fan!
  • Options
    Aldarrios in Milford

• Options
    Long Ridge Tavern does an AMAZING buffet brunch.  They are $36 per person, $18 for kids.
    http://longridgetavern.com/Home_Page.php

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards