Outdoor Weddings
Options

Beach wedding in August

My husband and I eloped in Jan but still wanted the wedding day ceremony and such with friends nd family. I found a beach in our city that we love (we had our 1st date there & all other important dates). In the ceremony, my mom is leading it, m father & stepdad are walking me down, and my brother, SIL, and FBIL are all in the wedding party.

What should I have my other guest sit on as an opition? the 'important people' are all having some sort of place in the ceremony to where sitting isnt an opition for them.

Since its more of a vow renewal ceremony then a wedding ceremony, I wrote everything out to last maybe 15 minutes, since we are doing a ring exchange (we didnt have rings before). Any sggestions??

My friends sister is getting married less than a month after ours, at the same beach, with beach towels. I dont want it to look like the same thing over and over or take away from her wedding.

Re: Beach wedding in August

• Options
    I would suggest having your guests sit on chairs. I think that's the only acceptable option.
  • Options
    I agree with PP, you might want to check out the thread a few posts down and see the response.

There was also a post a few ago, to chair alternatives too!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    amy7177amy7177 member
    First Comment
    what about not worrying about people sitting and having the guests stand surrounding you while you say your vows? i seen some vidoes on youtube and it was romantic. they had a guitarist serenading them and tiki torches and a heart drawn in the sand where they stood to say their vows. very simple yet romantic. look it up.
    Married on July 29, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards