Ohio-Toledo
Options

DJ

Has anyone using DJ Tommy Ray for their DJ?

Re: DJ

• Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have his DVD and have heard amazing things about him.  He's at the top of our list right now, along with one other.  We haven't actually booked anything yet as we're waiting to secure our date and sites first.  We really like Tommy Ray, though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you dont mind who is the other dj at the top of your list. Also do you know any of Tommy Rays Prices?Thanks :)
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds of Music are the other ones we're waiting for info on so we can make a final decision.  I do have pricing info for TR...but not with me at the moment.  I can get you more info to you later on this evening.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks that sounds great!! I got on there website are you using any of there other services? I was thinking about getting the cholocate fountain and the video.
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TR quoted me $500.00 for a 4-hour reception. (Now that I look at the paperwork...I don't know why they only quoted me for a 4-hour??? Oh well.) I think they base their pricing on the size of the wedding. Ours is only going to be 120 guests. For larger venues, they'll have multiple workers...one running the equipment and 1 on the floor getting the guests involved. They're an "entertainment" service, not just DJ...which is what we liked. The reason that I liked Sounds of Music is 1st of all...because I'm a dork and I love the movie...but also when I checked out their site I was impressed that they have done a lot of classy affairs around town, such as the Zoo-To-Do. (Black tie event, $150/ticket) Then their pricing was something like $795.00 or $895.00 but that was for unlimited time. You tell them when to come and when to leave for that price...so they can do all my ceremony music too. I could have them for 10 hours if I wanted! Hope this helps...good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, I think Im going to give TR a call! Let me know who you go with!
  • Options
    HAMOHAMO member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest definately checking out Decorative Sound... mention David's Bridal coupon of $100 off.  David's picked them as the DJ company of choice.  I met with the owner and booked on the spot... they really have their stuff together... think there are about 21 DJ's... No tacky, cheesy stuff, unless you like that stuff... they really care about what YOU want!  ... and they don't post their name EVERYWHERE for advertising so in my opinion it keeps your event looking classy... worth looking at...http://www.decorativesound.com/... and you get unlimited time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend S&G Sounds.  They did my sisters wedding and was amazing!! We booked them right away just to make sure they werent booked on our day. We were pretty persistent.  Mike who runs it is very accomidating. He likes a list of songs, so you have your preference. Hes reasonably priced as well!! His number is 419-471-9604 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards