Wedding Woes
Options

random things i do not like

* sand ceremonies.  they are just too[img]http://joshhighland.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/pour1out-iphone-free-app2.png[/img] for me.* people who do not say thank you after you have held a door for them* woven shoes on men* cloth shoes, as in certain canvas sneakers that just look like socks

Re: random things i do not like

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * people who do not say thank you after you have held a door for them <---- This AND people who do not hold the door for you when you are rightthere behind them, in front of them, whatever.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * people on the metor who stand with the back pressed to the glass divider and i have to somehow ignore their gigantic butt right next to my face* people who hog the pole.  get off it, dancer.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    * when people say, "oh i have adhd."  do you actually have adhd and are not seeking treatment, thereby making you behave like a jerk?  or are you saying that you have adhd as if this somehow excuses your jerky behaviour?
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had an older gentleman hold the door for me, it was so nice. 
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    * when i order something with dipping sauce, and there is not enough dipping sauce.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, I'll just stop eating if I get that.  Ew...
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    * when i order a mixed drink at a bar, and the bartender does not fill the glass to the top.  i don't care if you add more ice or a squirt of seltzer, i want to feel like i am getting my money's worth.* when my order is not ready, and the staff keeps stopping to tell me that it's not ready.  i know; that's why i don't have it.  please stop talking and do something about it.* people who HAVE TO walk side by side.  i do not feel bad for shoving them aside with my shoulder and fast walking.* whoever decided that clipping your fingernails is an okay thing to do in public.  because i've noticed an increase -- people do this while waiting in line, in the office, and while they are just out and about.  no more.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *fruit flies.  Slow down you littlefuckers so I can smash you!*Car salesman who keep calling.  I never called you back, stop calling!*My pussydog, he didn't want to go outside because it's raining (oh mygawd, WATER!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's not like he couldn't SEE the stroller.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    * I hate our hospital billing department.  I had a lot of procedures over the last 4 months.  Somehow a bill slipped through.  Less than 4 months after the procedure (not the bill date) they sent me to collections.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *being guilted into going to a bday party for a one year old boy who I haven't seen in his whole 1 year life
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    O- ironically she claimed her husband had adhd and never notices things.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    but if someone did that to her, I'm sure she'd claim vindictive nature
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    * people who overshare, specifically, my coworker who tells me pregnancy/labor related horror stories. It makes my junk drawer clamp shut like a bear trap.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *The fact that MIL wants to join FB to keep up with family.  Family won't friend her either.  So it's pointless.
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * that my life is 100% baby right now. All tasks are for the baby. All plans hinge on delivery. All interests must be baby related b/c I still have so much to do/buy. I'm hoping these issues are resolved by this weekend or next at the latest. * when I need to fart, rotten-egg Blargh style and everyone and their mother is hanging out by my desk.
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    * coworker that says she gets 8 migraines a day. What?! No you don't. Shut up. Talk about devaluing a diagnosis. * i think i need to up all of my meds. This makes me sad because I don't want to spend another two weeks stoned out of my gourd.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    gbck, exactly.  people really need to stop saying, "i have ocd/adhd/tourette's" like it's a casual thing.  it makes me hate them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ::sits next to hmo:: * different CW who says she has OCD with germs and then doesn't wash her hands after going to the bathroom. EW!! I won't sit next to her, or other CW who lets her dogs poo in her house and doesn't clean it up at meetings.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *when I'm standing at the water fountain next to the men's bathroom, I hear *flush* and out walks someone immediatelyeck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *When people say "PIN number" or "VIN number"-redundant much?
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    * that the work freezer is FILLED with cake and ice cream.  i want to steal all of them.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * People with moissanite e-rings who claims it's because they're prettier or conflict free. No. You just couldn't afford the size diamond you wanted.* socks in the summer time.* training slow co-workers on tasks that should be insanely easy. And I'm dittoing the ADHD thing. It's a huge pet peeve of mine. I also hate the word retarded as a description for anything.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    * that our A/C keeps freezing up and then I get hot, inside. If God wanted me to be hot, he would not have invented A/C.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    * my boss wants us all to be friends on FB. No! Just, no.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    * one of my coworkers has horrible breath.  she's perfectly nice and good at her job, but i just dread talking to her and smelling her stank.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *when people name male children "gayle".  Really?
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    * "i have a KID here!"  oh, so you can't control yourself or your child?  i already knew that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *renting
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *being told I should lease a car, you're an idiot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards