Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Roll Call: Your Wedding!

Re: Roll Call: Your Wedding!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's polls like these that make me procrastinate!  That's why I love them :)1) Your name&FI/DH name: Karyn and Craig2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Dispute Resolution3) Wedding Date: 6.19.104) Wedding Location: IPCC5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Priscilla's, Vineyard - Maeve6) Wedding colors: Navy, Fuchsia and Ivory7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Classic and Fun!8) Biggest wedding headache to date: Figuring out the time line and the guest list9) Biggest wedding smile to date: I'm cheating, I'm using three!  Proposal, of course, Dress, duh, and E-Pics!  FI and I really didn't have any great pictures of us together, so I'm kind of obsessed with them right now!
  • Options
    Brads GirlBrads Girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Kelly and Brad 2. Cat Scan technologist 3. 10/3/09 4. Gloucester 5. Marry and Tux/maggie sottero 6. Navy, cream, hydrangea blue 7. Casual elegance, beach, preppy 8. My mother. Hahaha 9. My dads awesome negotiation skills getting us the meal we want for waaaaaay less then we expected to pay!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Bridget & Brian 2) Line of work/school degree you are in: We're both Civil Engineers (although FI just got laid off so he's now working on the new house!) 3) Wedding Date: 09-06-09 4) Wedding Location: The Lyman Estate, Waltham 5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Cristina's (Andover, MA), it's a Marisa (Melissa Sweet Mila replica) 6) Wedding colors: browns, bright pinks, gold 7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: elegant, garden, classic 8) Biggest wedding headache to date: hmmm guest list wasn't fun, but currently it's figuring out the RD!! 9) Biggest wedding smile to date: Dress shopping! I love my dress but I wouldn't mind trying on more for fun :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Jeni & Bao2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Corporate Retail3) Wedding Date: 7.03.084) Wedding Location: Cambridge, MA5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Yolanda's / Steven Yearick6) Wedding colors: Pink, Orange, Green7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Bright modern asian8) Biggest wedding headache to date: MIL, dealing with too many opinions from his family9) Biggest wedding smile to date: Loved it when fiance pitched in. He and I also don't dance so taking dance lessons together was a great bonding and learning experience together. Nothing motivated him like the fear of embarrassment. Would have never gotten the boy to dance otherwise. ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Courtney and Todd2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Sales, but just finished my Master's in Education and am hoping to teach next Fall.3) Wedding Date: June 18, 20104) Wedding Location: Davers, MA/Salem, MA5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Priscilla of Boston6) Wedding colors: Ivory, champagne and muted coral7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Elegant and classic8) Biggest wedding headache to date: $$$$9) Biggest wedding smile to date: My dress!!!
  • Options
    Passion89Passion89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name:      Sarahsvarti and Kevin2) Line of work/school degree you are in:    Physician's Assistant (Pending Med Student)3) Wedding Date:      11/14/094) Wedding Location:      SO CAL! San Diego, CA5) Where you got your dress/dress designer:    Vera Wang (Ceremony); Justina McCaffrey (Reception)     Still looking for a bridal Lehenga Choli Set (for after      party)6) Wedding colors:    Reds, Oranges, Browns7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style:    "Indian-American Chic" (Trendy, but not too crazy)8) Biggest wedding headache to date:    Having to change dates/venues at the last minute.9) Biggest wedding smile to date:    The proposal, of course.  I'll never forget that day. ;o)
  • Options
    EricaE14EricaE14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Erica & Matt 2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Medical Device Company (clinical research) & Finance3) Wedding Date: 09/05/10 4) Wedding Location: Sacred Heart Church in Waltham & Doubletree Bedford Glen 5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Le Reine / Watters & Watters 6) Wedding colors: navy with bright accents (pink, orange, green, red)7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: bright & fun 8) Biggest wedding headache to date: picking our venue – but once that was done, I felt SO much better  9) Biggest wedding smile to date: mostly everything so far – it’s such an exciting experience!
  • Options
    shagadelk7shagadelk7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Sara and Paul2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Financial Analyst, Revenue Planning and Reporting3) Wedding Date: June 20, 20094) Wedding Location: Independence Harbor, Assonet, Ma5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Running of the Brides, Mori Lee6) Wedding colors: Brown and green7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: garden wedding, 8) Biggest wedding headache to date: hm, honestly, nothing until the night before the wedding when my mother pissed me off so bad I almost told her to forget about walking me down the aisle. 9) Biggest wedding smile to date: The fact that it is all over. It's nice to be able to do things I enjoy without having to worry about where money is going, or if it's going to effect the wedding, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Angela & Ken2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Alumni relations and working on a Masters degree3) Wedding Date: Sept. 19, 20094) Wedding Location: Harvard Club, Main Clubhouse, Boston5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Madeline's Daughter, Portsmouth, NH.  Pronovias, Silencio6) Wedding colors: Pommegranite, soft pink, red7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Quirky, friendly, fun8) Biggest wedding headache to date: Fast pace of planning, less than a year!9) Biggest wedding smile to date: Picking our first dance song... and cake tasting of course.
  • Options
    TheMintTheMint member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Meghan/Patrick2) Line of work/school degree you are in: TV Production3) Wedding Date: 9/12/094) Wedding Location: Nantucket5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Vows/Liv Harris6) Wedding colors: Navy & Fuschia7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Beach Chic!8) Biggest wedding headache to date: Having little map inserts printed/cut for the invites...not a huge headache, but still ANNOYING.  I guess I've been lucky so far (knocks on wood...)9) Biggest wedding smile to date: Getting our dream location
  • Options
    shelle46shelle46 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Michelle & Dave2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Childcare & Culinary3) Wedding Date: May 22, 20104) Wedding Location: Oak Room at The Villa at Ridder Country Club5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Maggie Sottero6) Wedding colors: Light yellow and bright pink!7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: classic, simple, elegant, modern, fun (contradicting myself with classic and modern?  haha)8) Biggest wedding headache to date: choosing a DJ9) Biggest wedding smile to date:  girls night when I asked my bridesmaids
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: P and JB2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Finance3) Wedding Date: 6/5/104) Wedding Location: Mandarin Oriental5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Sabella - Enzoani (Dakota)6) Wedding colors: gold, ivory, champagne7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Modern elegance8) Biggest wedding headache to date: Dealing with my parents... I'm their first kid to get married and it's definitely uncharted water for them.9) Biggest wedding smile to date: FI! He keeps me sane! :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Danielle and Scott2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Disability Insurance Underwriting3) Wedding Date:10/9/104) Wedding Location: Indian Ranch in Webster, MA5) Where you got your dress/dress designer:DB6) Wedding colors:Champagne with fall accent colors7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style:Personal/Rustic8) Biggest wedding headache to date:Step Mother! UH!9) Biggest wedding smile to date:Meeting with our DJ and his wife. They were hilarious!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Amanda & Brandyn 2) Line of work/school degree you are in: degree: communications 3) Wedding Date: 10/16/10 4) Wedding Location: Georgetown, MA 5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Madeline's Daughter in Portsmouth by Essence of Australia 6) Wedding colors: Sage/Celadon Green with touches of Ivory and Dark Grey 7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: elegant, traditional 8) Biggest wedding headache to date: saving money, and trying to find a job SO I can save money 9) Biggest wedding smile to date: my dress :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Ilyse and Eric2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Teach hs.. 2 masters, 1 in history and 1 in education3) Wedding Date: 10-10-104) Wedding Location: Framingham and Westboro5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Davids (even though the company sux I LOVEEEE this dress and after trying on 40 dresses at other stores I fell in love with the one I bought)6) Wedding colors: cream, gold, shades of reds (burgundy, pink, etc)7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: umm one hell of a party, lol. fun, classic, laid back8) Biggest wedding headache to date: stick shock!!9) Biggest wedding smile to date: asking my bms and booking uplighting :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Anya/Joe2) Line of work/school degree you are in:  hairstylist/mom3) Wedding Date: 11.07.20094) Wedding Location:  ceremony in Walpole, reception in Sharon                         5) Where you got your dress/dress designer:  New York Lace/ Marisa6) Wedding colors: chocolate brown, ivory, green, splashes of orange7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: elegant, chic8) Biggest wedding headache to date: dealing with reception venue :(9) Biggest wedding smile to date:  So far the biggest is, besides the proposal, either when I found my dress or when I saw that someone bought my really expesive pots and pans of the registry. 
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Erin & Chris 2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Critical Care RN 3) Wedding Date: 9-27-08 4) Wedding Location: St. John's Saltersville, RI and Christina's Foxboro, MA 5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Bridal and Gift Attleboro, MA/Sincerity Bridal style 3084 (I think!) 6) Wedding colors: Brown, Red and Ivory 7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Classic and fun!!! 8) Biggest wedding headache to date: My SIL! 9) Biggest wedding smile to date: The entire day!!! ~erin~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Shannon & Sean 2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Graphic design 3) Wedding Date: January 16, 2010 4) Wedding Location: Barker Tavern, Scituate, MA 5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Davids Bridal Collection 6) Wedding colors: Ivory, champagne, deep red and brown accents 7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Winter, seaside, rustic romance 8) Biggest wedding headache to date: Trying to find cute but sensible shoes for a winter wedding. 9) Biggest wedding smile to date: Every day I come closer to marrying FI! Hitting the 6 month mark was a huge reality check. And finding my dress ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Shana & Mike2) Line of work/school degree you are in: science3) Wedding Date: 7-11-094) Wedding Location:  N. Stonington, CT5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: "Jessica" from Modern Trousseau6) Wedding colors: Purple, plum, magenta,  you name it!7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Fun!8) Biggest wedding headache to date: Nothing really, maybe the OOT guest gift bags?9) Biggest wedding smile to date: Walking down the aisle, of course! :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Late as usual..... 1) Your name &FI/DH name: Marie and Rob 2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Critical Care RN 3) Wedding Date: 10.3.09 4) Wedding Location: Salem, MA 5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Casablanca 1900 got it at Bella Sera Bridal in Middleton (now Danvers) 6) Wedding colors: merlot, burnt orange and vanilla 7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: warm, autumnal 8) Biggest wedding headache to date: where to hold the ceremony 9) Biggest wedding smile to date: tie between my dress and my invitations
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Kelly and Matt 2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Prosthetics & Orthotics 3) Wedding Date: 10/10/09 4) Wedding Location: Marriott Courtyard Tremont 5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Yolanda's Jim Hjelm 6) Wedding colors: Mink & Chocolate Brown, Ivory, Lavender 7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Romantic 8) Biggest wedding headache to date: telling mothers "no" to guestlist add-ons 9) Biggest wedding smile to date: The proposal, definitely. The happiest I've been in my entire life!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been on teh boards for one of these yet!!1) Your name&FI/DH name: Christa.Danny2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Case manager for survivors of traumatic brain injuries/J.D. Dec 08-took the bar today3) Wedding Date: 7/23/114) Wedding Location: Danversport Yacht Club5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Gianna Bridal Stoneham/Private label made specially for Gianna-its a Gianna Moda Bella Couture, Style LV236) Wedding colors: Black, Turquoise, Coral7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: fun fun fun!!8) Biggest wedding headache to date: $$$ and paying for the wedding!9) Biggest wedding smile to date: after 7.5 years, finally be asked to become Mrs. E!!
  • Options
    robinmswrobinmsw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Robin & Jay2) Line of work/school degree you are in: social worker...assistant director of outreach program3) Wedding Date: 11/01/094) Wedding Location: Hamilton Hall, Salem, MA5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Kleinfeld; Augusta Jones (had to look that one up!)6) Wedding colors: we don't really have any--I seem to be the only one!7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: unique, elegant, simple, "us"8) Biggest wedding headache to date: deciding whether or not to invite kids9) Biggest wedding smile to date: invites (designed by Jay's brother) and our ketubah--LOVE LOVE LOVE the text
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Hillary and Rob 2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Laid off HR (recruiter) 3) Wedding Date: 10.10.09 4) Wedding Location: Boston Harbor Hotel 5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Camillas, Maggie Sottero Rhianna Royale 6) Wedding colors: Fall jewel tones- eggplant, orange, green, 7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: WOW... I hope 8) Biggest wedding headache to date: Nothing major so far 9) Biggest wedding smile to date: Honeymoon, flowers, so fun!
  • Options
    Scarlet856Scarlet856 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Erin & Luigi2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Law3) Wedding Date: 12-31-094) Wedding Location: Salem, MA ceremony at St. James Sale, and reception the Lyceum.5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Bella Sera in Danvers, Casablanca 1936. Stock photo just doesn't do it justice!6) Wedding colors: silver and gold7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: vintage8) Biggest wedding headache to date: researching everything and then having FI say he doesn't like the choices I come up with. :)9) Biggest wedding smile to date: My ring. love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Amber & Tom2) Line of work/school degree you are in: We both work for an IT Consulting firm - He's a program manager and I'm in HR3) Wedding Date: 9/19/09 - so close!!4) Wedding Location: Old South Church; Reception is at Fairmont Copley5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Pnina Tornai from Kleinfeld's6) Wedding colors: Ivory, Gold, Blush pink7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Romantic, Elegant, Luxe8) Biggest wedding headache to date: RSVP's are stressing me out... Actually everything is stressing me out now that we're so close!9) Biggest wedding smile to date: Pre wedding events - Bachelorette, Showers, they have all been so fabulous and it's so nice to spend time with friends/family
  • Options
    naminallynaminally member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Amalie & Ken2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Journalist3) Wedding Date: 12/18/2010 (probably)4) Wedding Location: Not sure yet. Furiously seeing venues.5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Vows, Vera Wang. Love it.6) Wedding colors: Still deciding. Warm feel for a winter wedding.7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Still working on that too.8) Biggest wedding headache to date: Budgets, decisions, everyone getting on the same page.9) Biggest wedding smile to date: The proposal and seeing how proud of himself my fiance was for planning it the way he did, and getting to wear my mom/grandma/great grandma's ring.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name & FI/DH name: Jess and Kevin 2) Line of work: Project Management 3) Wedding Date: 8/20/10 4) Wedding Location: N. Andover, MA 5)Where you got your dress/dress designer: Going to look this Sunday, YIPPEE! 6) Wedding colors: As of now - coral, yellow, kraft (aka like a beige lol) 7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: fun, calm, very "us" - that can be an adjective right? ;) 8) Biggest wedding headache to date: "Budget" going up 1K every week lol 9) Biggest wedding smile to date: Booking a venue we both fell in love with at first sight
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Your name&FI/DH name: Kristen and Jeff 2) Line of work/school degree you are in: Psychotherapy/Inpatient Psychiatry- Masters in Social Work 3) Wedding Date: Sept 25, 2009! 4) Wedding Location: Sherborn, MA 5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Flair on Newbury St, Jenny Yoo 6) Wedding colors: Grass green, hydrangea blue and white 7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: Country 8) Biggest wedding headache to date: planning a wedding...ha! 9) Biggest wedding smile to date: I do love my dress and I'm excited to dance with all my friends!
  • Options
    mmmirandimmmirandi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so late-no time for TK lately at work :( 1) Your name&FI/DH name: Marcella and Lawrence 2) Line of work/school degree you are in: RTW Buyer 3) Wedding Date: Aug 09- only a few weeks to go!! 4) Wedding Location: The Taj Boston MA 5) Where you got your dress/dress designer: Carolina Herrera NYC 6) Wedding colors: Church- all white, Reception- bright yellow purple and blue 7) Adjectives that describe your wedding feel/style: formal, traditional but also bright and summery 8) Biggest wedding headache to date: FI not agreeing with every little thing that i want (inevitable, but i'm a brat) 9) Biggest wedding smile to date: my ring, my beautiful shower, listening to my wedding music on my ipod every morning, my dress fittings
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards