Military Brides
Options

Wedding Thursday

saw this on my club board...thought it would be fun :)1. favorite thing about your wedding?2. something you wish you could have at your wedding but can't?3. tackiest wedding idea?4. number one thing every wedding must have (besides bride and groom ;) )?5. biggest waste of money?6. something everyone should splurge on?

Re: Wedding Thursday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Favorite thing? I dont have one yet. 2. I wish I could have had a better venue. 3. Tackiest that I have going on? Probably my favor idea... Chocolates molded into the AF symbol. 4. Number one thing besides bride and groom... CAKE! 5. Biggest waste of money.... Im not sure 6. Everyone should splurge on their DRESS!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    crystal7408crystal7408 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. favorite thing about your wedding?  Probably the location - it was where we had our "first kiss"2. something you wish you could have at your wedding but can't? Every single one of FI's family, but with finances it's just hard to travel from WA to TN3. tackiest wedding idea? My mom suggested that I do a Dollar Dance - no way.  But that I'm doing... IDK.4. number one thing every wedding must have (besides bride and groom ;) )?  A fun atmosphere that represents the bride and groom, not just a wedding by the book.5. biggest waste of money? Definitely favors.6. something everyone should splurge on? A wedding dress :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. favorite thing about your wedding? The fact that FI is demanding to wear his uniform and he wants his GMs in uniform too2. something you wish you could have at your wedding but can't? a photo booth! probably can't afford one :-(3. tackiest wedding idea? hmmm... probably the fact that i'm not wasting money on favors4. number one thing every wedding must have (besides bride and groom ;) )? i agree with pp... CAKE!5. biggest waste of money? the freakin dress... you wear it for one day, then what? it sits in a closet... 6. something everyone should splurge on? photographer!
  • Options
    Derek&Amy2010Derek&Amy2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. favorite thing about your wedding? That the Groom and the Groomsmen are all wearing their dress uniforms 2. something you wish you could have at your wedding but can't? IDK maybe have a bigger wedding venue 3. tackiest wedding idea? most likely the dollar dance 4. number one thing every wedding must have (besides bride and groom ;) )? The Cake 5. biggest waste of money? Favors 6. something everyone should splurge on? The Dress - BTW I won't wear it just once I will wear it when I please after that day until I can't fit into it anymore - LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. favorite thing about your wedding? Finally being married to my FI, and having so many of our friends and family in one spot. 2. something you wish you could have at your wedding but can't? I agree that a photo booth would be cool!3. tackiest wedding idea? Hmm... not sure, there are a lot of them though. 4. number one thing every wedding must have (besides bride and groom ;) )? Good music and alcohol... well, I guess that's actually two things : ) 5. biggest waste of money? Favors6. something everyone should splurge on? Photographer... pictures last forever!
    Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) That all of our friends and family will be there and get to meet. For the most part they don't know each other.2) An Arch Of Sabers :( I just found out I couldn't yesterday and I'm still pretty bummed. I'm short an officer but maybe I'll be lucky and something will come through?3) Getting the Bride and Groom to kiss all the time. I HATE that but I know it's pretty much unavoidable.4) An open bar and a great dj. And a reception that lasts more than a few hours? Ok so thats more than one thing...5) I'm gonna say bride's maids dresses? I think most people end up hating them. I'm still having them and the girls say they're ok but I have to wonder...6) A dress. I love mine. It's at my house now and I've worn it more than once just to see how it still feels. FI would think I've lost it if he knew.
  • Options
    rdlclarkrdlclark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Modified a few questions, but it's all good!  1. favorite thing about your wedding?It's OVER!!!!2. something you wish you could have had at your wedding but couldn't?A decent hairdo...I looked like a chia pet3. tackiest wedding idea?Goin' with the dolla dance4. number one thing every wedding must have (besides bride and groom ;) )?Humor....it's already a stressful situation might as well get a good laugh in5. biggest waste of money?A wedding in the first place :-)6. something everyone should splurge on? Definately a photographer and good DJ
  • Options
    MCH77MCH77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. favorite thing about your wedding? the location2. something you wish you could have at your wedding but can't?  My BFF (she will be too prego to travel to our wedding)3. tackiest wedding idea?  I am not a fan of dollar dances or throwing flowers/garter4. number one thing every wedding must have (besides bride and groom ;) )?  Family and Friends5. biggest waste of money?  Cake6. something everyone should splurge on? Photographer
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    paradyseparadyse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. favorite thing about your wedding? The Location! 2. something you wish you could have at your wedding but can't? More People 3. tackiest wedding idea? Fishing under 15 layers of dress to grab a garter to throw. 4. number one thing every wedding must have (besides bride and groom ;) )? Music & Dancing!! Fun! 5. biggest waste of money? Favors, Table Decorations 6. something everyone should splurge on? A pretty princess dress. And the DJ
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards