Illinois
Options

Mlpsk8r

Hi!I was looking at your bio...and I saw that you are doing Bathroom Baskets.  I wanted to give you a heads up...Starved Rock won't let us have them:( I asked my sales lady and she said no way since its a public place. i was sooooooooooo upset when she told me because I love this idea.  Maybe you could get away with it since you haven't talked to them about it, who knows. I feel like the bearer of bad news:( But just wanted to let you know:) How's the planning going??

Re: Mlpsk8r

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Booo! Thanks for letting me know! I did not ask. I really did not think that it would be necessary to ask. Did they give a reason why? We were planning on decorating the bathroom a little too. I will email my planner and just make sure that the decorations are okay.Planning is going great, it is just the final details right now which are almost worse then making the big decisions. I am getting really excited for the wedding. How is your planning going?
  • Options
    nabertanaberta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Something about how since it is a public bathroom and it's a state park park anyone can go in there and use the stuff in the baskets.  Seriously though, who is really gonna be in those bathrooms at night?? NO ONE. i think its a bunch of crap to save their own butts.  I'll try and find my email from my planner. Which planner do you have? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If no one is going to be in the bathroom, why decorate it?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    nabertanaberta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I mean other people than guests at the wedding. Other guests of the hotel will not necessarily be using that bathroom.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm...I don't know.  I guess I just think bathroom baskets are sort of unnecessary anyway.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our planner is Jenny. My mom just reminded me that we did ask her and she told us we could have basket but there were restrictions on what could be in there, like liquids or whatever. I am going to clarify with her just to make sure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards