Getting in Shape
Options

Friday resolutions

My resolutions for this week are:1.  Write down every bite of food that touches my lips and enter it all into sparkpeople on Monday, even if I end up entering 3,000 calories for Saturday!2.  Try very, very hard to stay away from FI's junk food (tortilla chips and cheeze its)What are your resolutions?

Re: Friday resolutions

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    My resolutions are rather silly to be honest... 1) DO NOT buy berries at the market tomorrow, despite how good they look and how good they are for me. I never eat them fast enough and they always go bad so its just a waste of money 2) Buy some new lunch alternatives for next week since I am tired of eating sandwiches everyday (salad, soup ingredients, etc). 3) DO NOT feel bad about not working out today - im exhausted and im going to make myself sick if i dont take a day off, but whenever I take a day off I beat myself up over it. I will not do that! 4) Measure/weigh myself tomorrow morning, but not feel bad if I dont see the numbers I wanna see (I cheated and measured myself lastnight even though I shouldnt have - bloating, full of food).
  • Options
    I WILL NOT have ice cream this weekend. Everyone seems to encourage me to indulge in ice cream on the weekends with them but that's a major pitfall in any diet...especially mine! I WILL run as far as my little legs take me tomorrow morning and I will NOT eat over my limits in sparkpeople.I will also really enjoy the weekend no matter what! :)
  • Options
    1. I will continue forcing myself to enter what I eat into SparksPeople this weekend.2. I will not over eat or go over board with the food and drinks on Sunday at friend's 21st bday dinner.3. I will find a way to get some sort of exercise in this weekend while I'm gone.
  • Options
    I really really want to lose 10-15 pounds by my dress fitting in October and tone up, so I need to stick to these!1. No more soda!  I cut it out a while back and was fine for a month, then had one and it opened the floodgates.2. No fast food!  I don't eat much, but when I do I feel gross.3. Cardio 6x a week and strength training 4x.4. Run 6 miles on Monday.  I know it probably won't feel great the first mile, but I've gone that far before and can do it again!No more excuses!  This is my life!
  • Options
    1.  Start the C25K this weekend. 2.  Add upper body to my work outs.
  • Options
    I resolve to stick with my points and to eat all my points this week. I resolve to do 3 cardio workouts, and and upper and lower body weight workout. I resolve to work in a solid abs/core routine into my weekly workout schedule. I resolve to do cardio tomorrow morning since I didn't work out this mornng. Great luck to you all next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards