New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Shops for Bridesmaid Dresses

Hoping to start my hunt for bridesmaid dresses this week.  Would love your suggestions for shops in Westchester or surrounding counties that have a good selection!TIA!

Re: Shops for Bridesmaid Dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Of all the places I started looking for bridesmaid's dresses I found the best place to be Amelia's in Mt. Vernon. They were friendly and very helpful... However, I will not be ordering them from there as I found them pretty expensive... Come September I'm going to check out RK Bridal in NYC, as they carry the dress I love, and they are about $100 cheaper!! I believe RK also beats any competitors prices by 5%... But don't hold me to that...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Meliss5178Meliss5178 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion! I appreciate it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I am late to this post. Depending on where you are located: The Town Shop in Poughkeepsie, Le Sposa in Mahopac, Le Petite Boutique in Pleasantville and Follia Bridal in White Plains   They all have a very large selection of Bridesmaid designers. (The one in Pleasantville is actually right around the corner from the Jean Jacques main office/ pastry shop). Good Luck!
  • Options
    mmo510mmo510 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have any interest venturing in to the city I highly recommend Priscilla of Boston. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we went to amelias bridal (best dress place in westchester hands down - ask for maria) - tried on dresses there and found the ones we love - however, at the suggestion of my bridesmaid, we wound up ordering the same dresses from house of brides (www.houseofbrides.com). for SO cheap - bill levkoff dresses for $125 each dress - free shipping for more than 5 dresses! check it out - great way for your girls to save money
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards