Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Travel Poll

2»

Re: Travel Poll

• Options
    I should have known that someone would have issue with my generalized answer! WTF!?
  • Options
    ay) Bar Harbor, Maine or Californiabee) Calicee) sigh....nope...dee) anywhere with a nice beach. Even Santa Monica/Venice Beach would be fine. Love it there. Just sun and warmth. I hate east coast winter and weather in general.
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    Where did you live for a year pumpkin? Everywhere....I started in Manchester, England and stayed with my dad's aunt and uncle for 2 weeks, then moved on to the Netherlands and stayed with my cousin for a week who was working as a nanny. Then met up with a friend in Hannover, and we travelled Germany - went to see lots of castles, stayed for the real Oktoberfest, and toured a couple concentration camps (very morbid) - my grandfather was a prisoner in one during WWII, and my grandmother was a slave in one during the same time (worked in a kitchen) - she was actually shot in the hip. We then took the train to France, stopping anywhere neat along the way, and of course did Paris (a high school friend was studying there), stayed there a few weeks and ate a lot of, well, everything. Then we did Ireland, Scotland...for 4 months. My cousin lives there with his wife, who is Scottish - we stayed with them for 2 months, and had the time of our lives. I worked in a little fish'n'chips shop...Then Mark came over, we travelled Poland and Croatia extensively.I guess I shouldn't say I lived there...but rather spent a year abroad.
  • Options
    ay) Moab, Utah. bee) Southern California. cee) No I wish. I was going to do a semester in Italy and it never happened. dee) Charleston, SC.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    England, Scottland, France... I guess I was unaware that Amoro needed exact coordinates! You saying that you travelled to Europe is like saying someone travelled to North America. Wouldn't you ask where in NA they travelled? Probably.Calm down, btw. Just because someone made one comment is no reason to semi flip out.
  • Options
    I'm with pumpkin.  Salty you made yourself look stupid.  Not because you didn't specify but because you freaked out when the girls told you to be more specific.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Uh yes, it bothers me because you sound like an uneducated idiot when you say "Europe".  It annoys the fuuck out of most Europeans as well.  They aren't one giant country, they're independent, highly different cultural regions.  Sorry if you didn't recognize that from your sojourn in France.  Which does not represent Europe.  Nor does England or Scotland.  Idiot.
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: The Dalmatia Coast in Croatia - so prettybee) farthest place you've travelled: Croatiacee) ever studied abroad? Yes, in London for a semester in law school.  We only had class 3 days a week so we traveled the rest of the time.dee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? South Africa
  • Options
    1- Israel2- Tokyo3- yes, in London4- not sure... I have a list a mile long of places I want to go
  • Options
    dee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? *Reading comprehension fail* I would MOVE to Austin.  Not exciting, but I really want to be living there already.
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled:   No ideabee) farthest place you've travelled:   Iraqcee) ever studied abroad?   Nopedee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go?    Hawaii or Colorado. I don't know which one. Not very exciting either I know.
  • Options
    Clearly I am the idiot here. Thank you and I apologize.
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: Hong Kongbee) farthest place you've travelled:  Laos cee) ever studied abroad? yes, in Englanddee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? London or Hong Kong
  • Options
    ay) St. John... damnit I want to go back! bee) Paris cee) I wish, but no...  I transferred and it wasn't really an option for me dee) Turtle Bay, St. John, although I would be happy on that island down there that only has 6 houses.  good snorkeling...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: San Pedro de Atacama...aka the driest desert in the worldbee) farthest place you've travelled:  Buenos Aires, Argentinacee) ever studied abroad? my last semester of college in Santiago, Chiledee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? France or Spain
  • Options
    ay) coolest place you've travelled: Hm, Bali I think. bee) farthest place you've travelled: Bali, Indonesiacee) ever studied abroad? Yes, 5 months in Madriddee) if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? Madrid or Amsterdam.
  • Options
    a Australia b Somewhere in Australia, maybe Kangaroos Island? c No and I regretted it greatly. d I have lived in Australia and now live in London. I want to move to New Zealand, for a year or so.
  • Options
    CarribeanCarribeanNope, I worked on a cruise ship, but did not study abroad, but worked abroad.Maui, Hawaii
  • Options
    Tida,I love Kelowna too! I am getting married there Sept 12!
  • Options
    Ephesus, TurkeyGreek Islands / TurkeynoAnywhere beachy.
  • Options
    a. I'm tempted to say India, because it's like a complete different world, but I like Paris more. So, let's go with Paris.b. Hyderabad, Indiac. No, but I have lived abroadd. Somewhere in western Europe, I'm not sure if I can pick one town permanently until I visit all of them. Just being in the region would freaking rock, because I could randomly go to Nice or Luxembourg for the weekend.
  • Options
    I'm late to this but: ay) Australia bee) Australia cee) Yes, Australia dee) Australia
  • Options
    lpstl, where did you live abroad?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ay) UKbee) furthest north - Scotland         furthest west - California       furthest east - Scotland again          furthest south - St. Luciacee) nopedee) Smoky Mountains
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    I'm jealous of all the study/live abroads.  What a neat experience.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Salty didn't look stupid.A lot of you looked bitchy though.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards