Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I should feel guilty, but I don't.

I just ate half a box of Chips Ahoy White Fudge Chunky cookies.What did you today that you should feel guilty about?

Re: I should feel guilty, but I don't.

• Options
    I'm doing absolutely nothing today.  I probably should feel guilty, but it's not my fault they didn't call me to sub.  Gotta get my lazy time in before I actually have to work more often.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    I should be getting several things done for clients, I even have the time to get ahead a bit, but I haven't yet cracked the laptop open.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Nothing yet.  But the day is young . . .
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I woke up and hour ago, it's 10 a.m. and I'm thinking of having cookies for breakfast.
  • Options
    I have quizzes to grade, yet I have spent my planning period on the knot.
    7/10/10 imageDandy
  • Options
    The large fries and ten piece nuggets I just ate from McDonalds. This also links to my Judge thread from yesterday. I judge people that are fat and don't do anything about it.  Hmmm, in this case, I'll be the kettle.
  • Options
    My generous children passed along their cold to me and I feel like crap.  Instead of doing anything productive, after I got the kids off to school I jumped back in bed and have been knotting all morning.There's stuff I should be doing but I did a big house clean yesterday after the weekend so it's not like my house is going to turn into a pig sty after just one day.
  • Options
    I should be working at a much faster rate. I still have a lot to do before tomorrow, and if I waste the hours when I am feeling chipper during the daytime (like now), I am going to be miserable and whiny later. But then, here I am on the Knot.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    I should be using my spare time to prepare for a job fair I have to go to tomorow, but instead, I'm knotting.
  • Options
    Nothing.  I would feel bad about knotting at work if I didn't hate my job so much.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Nothing. I would feel bad about knotting at work if I didn't hate my job so much. That's what I'm talking about.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    I opened a bag of skittles to fill the candy jar at work (bad idea, there was already candy in there), and now I'm eating half of them.
  • Options
    A veteran came to my door selling magazines and I said "no thanks".  I should feel bad but he was a diick.  I wish I coughed on him and threw dirty kleenexes at him.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I'm helping to plan my own Bachelorette party.  I tried not to get involved for a long time but people keep asking me about it so I finally caved and sent an email to my MOH (who already offered to plan it) with some ideas.  My mom and all her sisters are coming from afar as well as college and LA friends so I anticipate having to help out more with coordination.  I know I should feel guilty, but I don't. However, since it's a weekend in Vegas it will be more of a party for everyone than a gift giving thing at least.
  • Options
    Well, a decision I made yesterday may get my company sued. So there's that.
  • Options
    I'm sitting here knotting when I have several work related things I need to do. Buuuut I'll just wait till the boss comes in so I look busy then.
  • Options
    I slept until 10:25.  On a weekday.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    I'm knotting when I should be grading.
  • Options
    nothing today, but i still feel guilty for not going to my body bootcamp class last night.
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well, a decision I made yesterday may get my company sued. So there's that.That sucks. I hope everything gets better!
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    I just had a big chocolate almond shake from The South Bend Chocolate Company and I don't feel guilty at all, but I do feel sad that it's all gone already.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards